shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215647 - 05/02/04 01:50 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
There is no use in keeping up the conversation.
Yet, I bet you will . . .

#215648 - 05/02/04 01:53 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by fmsmitty:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
One can find reference to homosexual behavior in the earliest records of societies. It's normal. It's the way it has been since the beginning of time.

In what manner have you shown it to be wrong?

Tim
Hey Tim,

Please show me where, in the beginning of time that is, that homosexuality was normal. I hate to use this, but I think it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
If you really think we all started from two people, I feel sorry for you. Ever heard of inbreeding?

Adam and Eve are just an example.[/b]
Moby,

Seems like a much more practical theory than any others in my opinion.[/b]

Practical is about as far from plausible as one can get. I think you mean a more "hopeful" theory. There is no way that two people created everyone. Impossible. Inbreeding would have taken care of that pretty quick.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#215649 - 05/02/04 02:04 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TimR:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
One can find reference to homosexual behavior in the earliest records of societies. It's normal. It's the way it has been since the beginning of time.

Tim
Hey Tim,

Please show me where, in the beginning of time that is, that homosexuality was normal. I hate to use this, but I think it was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Please read and comprehend more carefully. The fact that a certain percentage of our population is homosexual is normal, as it is the way it has been since the beginnning of society.

Reading for you:

Law, society and homosexuality in classical Athens - David Cohen

Translating Greek homosexuality: reticence and the truth of sex - James Davidson

It's fine that you don't think it is normal. It's fine you think it's wrong. You are certainly correct that the bible says it's a sin.

However, this country is great because it is filled with people of many religions, and no religions. Marriage predated christianity. We don't have the right as christians to say everyone's idea of marriage must conform to our's, and certainly not in this country.

You missed commenting on my response to you, but you managed to comment on my response to NY Madman. Interesting.

Tim[/b]
I think I read fairly clearly. You said the beginning of TIME in your original statement, which has now been downgraded to the beginning of SOCIETY. Hey guess what? I agree with you now. Homosexuality has existed for a long time. I think one is born that way. I also think they are born that way for a reason to serve some purpose somehow. I also think that homosexuals can lead a Christian lifestyle without acting physically on their sexual desires. I also think this can all be possible without homosexuals being married.

#215650 - 05/02/04 02:08 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:

Tim
Hey Tim,

If you really think we all started from two people, I feel sorry for you. Ever heard of inbreeding?

Adam and Eve are just an example.[/b]
Moby,

Seems like a much more practical theory than any others in my opinion.[/b]

Practical is about as far from plausible as one can get. I think you mean a more "hopeful" theory. There is no way that two people created everyone. Impossible. Inbreeding would have taken care of that pretty quick.

Once again, compare this with the other theories of the beginning of man and please post your findings. I'll stick with my "hopeful" theory.

#215651 - 05/02/04 02:09 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

OK... One more post. This will rock the thread.

I found this on another site.

This is a file of FBI documents taken from one of the original homosexual activist organizations in 1972. It is available due to the FOIA.

Some of the people involved in that older organization are still involved and have founded many of todays gay activist organizations.

The agenda is clear. The agenda remains the same, regardless of the attempts to propagandize it as other things. Even as a "civil right".

Take note of pages 49 through 51. They are demands that these activists require of federal and state governments throughout the country. Nothing has changed. Many of these things will be familiar to you.

http://foia.fbi.gov/gayalli/gayalli1.pdf

The whole document is shocking.

Anyone who denys the existence of the activist homosexual agenda in America has their head in the sand. Or possibly maybe a part of it.

#215652 - 05/02/04 02:10 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

Pedophilia and incest are present in society. Always have been. People have always committed bestiality. Is that the norm.
Why do you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, incest, or even bestiality? Last I heard homosexual acts between two consenting adults was NOT a criminal act.

Quote:
Your argument is wrong. If homosexuality is to be considered a societal norm, every other form of deviant behavior by default is also normal. According to your twisted logic.
Again your argument is flawed. Homosexuality is NOT a criminal act. It is considered "Norm" because thoughout history there has always been homosexuals. It's amazing how you always base your opinion towards gays on the freaks you've met in NYC. Most homosexuals who reside in the suburbs are NOT like the freaks you've come across in the city. You really need to get out of Staten Island more often.

Face it, you personally (as well as others like yourself) hate homosexuals, period. You just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. You could care less that not only are the vast majority of gays peaceful, law abiding citizens, but that they are human beings like you and me, and deserve all the rights and privileges everyone else here in America receives.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#215653 - 05/02/04 02:15 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

Why do you continue to equate homosexuality with pedophilia, incest, or even bestiality? Last I heard homosexual acts between two consenting adults was NOT a criminal act.
Because we are not discussing criminal behavior. We are discussing deviant abnormal behavior.

Besides... look at the FBI document above. The homosexual pedophile agenda is parallel to the gay agenda. They want the age of consent dropped to 14 so they can engage in their deviant lifestyle ... legally.

Quote:
Face it, you personally (as well as others like yourself) hate homosexuals, period. You just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. You could care less that not only are the vast majority of gays peaceful, law abiding citizens, but that they are human beings like you and me, and deserve all the rights and privileges everyone else here in America receives.
I've already said many times I hate their lifestyle. I hate the demands they are placing on society based on their sexual behavior. I hate how they constantly demand increased access to the children of America.

They might be human beings, but they are not like me. Maybe they could be more like you. Who knows.

#215654 - 05/02/04 02:16 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:

[b]Pedophilia and incest are present in society. Always have been. People have always committed bestiality. Is that the norm.

Quote:
Your argument is wrong. If homosexuality is to be considered a societal norm, every other form of deviant behavior by default is also normal. According to your twisted logic.
Again your argument is flawed. Homosexuality is NOT a criminal act. It is considered "Norm" because thoughout history there has always been homosexuals. It's amazing how you always base your opinion towards gays on the freaks you've met in NYC. Most homosexuals who reside in the suburbs are NOT like the freaks you've come across in the city. You really need to get out of Staten Island more often.

Face it, you personally (as well as others like yourself) hate homosexuals, period. You just don't have the balls to come right out and say it. You could care less that not only are the vast majority of gays peaceful, law abiding citizens, but that they are human beings like you and me, and deserve all the rights and privileges everyone else here in America receives.[/b]
But you would still date him?. An Irish Ex-cop guess who will be the wife in that relationship...

#215655 - 05/02/04 02:21 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
NY Madman Offline

Claus...

You win. Liberace probably was the gayest guy in history.

However with ever post from Sean... he may be catching up... [LOL]

#215656 - 05/02/04 02:22 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

OK... One more post. This will rock the thread.
I'm reeling . . .

Keep posting.

#215657 - 05/02/04 02:27 PM Re: Let The Shit Storm Begin...
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

Claus...

You win. Liberace probably was the gayest guy in history.

However with ever post from Sean... he may be catching up... [LOL]
From what I've read and seen, it's the ones with the deep-seeded hatered towards gays are the ones you really have to worry about.

[Finger]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal