shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#216271 - 15/05/04 09:52 PM West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is there anyone out there that knows if WV has a Xterra club...or what region we would be in. confused Im intrested in going offroading with some other xterra owners

Motown....represent [Huh?]

#216272 - 15/05/04 10:42 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went to WVU....I'm from the northern panhandle but now I live in VA. I go to Mo'town every other weekend to visit my girlfriend. The closest club to you would be Western Pa Xterra Club. They're having a meet and greet on May 22nd at Coopers Rock from 10 til 1. You should come check it out. I'll definately be there.

Under "links" at the top of the page is a link to WPAXC (the last one in the list).

#216273 - 17/05/04 12:57 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been to Cooper's rock and Mo'town many times. I got married at 1st Prebsbyterian with reception at the Hotel Morgan.

Great places!

#216274 - 17/05/04 01:21 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'd be willing to help start a club once i come out to WVU in the fall, time permitting of-course. But as metioned above, i was just planning on becoming a member of WPAXC once i get over there.

Josh

#216275 - 17/05/04 09:22 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

I look forward to going on the 22nd. Maybe some of us can go offroading at the falls. Its a great place and only about 5 minutes from coopers rock. I look forward to seeing some other x's and what people have done to them.

#216276 - 17/05/04 10:19 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

from what i've heard, we are going to try to make a run that day. Check out their website and join the yahoo group. They have a poll trying to figure out how many people are going to be there to plan for food.

I saw some X's this past weekend that are just amazing down here in VA. DarkwarriorX has a great one.

edit: I'm sending you a PM.

#216277 - 19/05/04 03:31 PM Re: West Virginia club
Powerguy38 Offline

Loc: Greensburg, PA
Quote:
look forward to going on the 22nd. Maybe some of us can go offroading at the falls. Its a great place and only about 5 minutes from coopers rock. I look forward to seeing some other x's and what people have done to them
That would be great if you know how to get there. It's been 7 years since I was down there and I'm a little fuzzy on the directions. smile

#216278 - 19/05/04 08:48 PM Re: West Virginia club
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea everyone could just follow me over there. All this rain down here should make for a muddy mess...which is good. I can't wait till saturday.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal