shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#216314 - 04/01/05 11:29 AM XTERRA WAVE?
Anonymous
Unregistered

A friend of mine has a jeep. As you guys know, the other jeep drivers wave to each other. Do you, hardcore Xterra owners have a simmilar thing? Do you wave to other xterra owners? I havent noticed anyone waving at me in their xterras so Im guessing no.

#216315 - 04/01/05 11:44 AM Re: XTERRA WAVE?
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
laugh this is gonna be good laugh

#216316 - 04/01/05 12:06 PM Re: XTERRA WAVE?
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006641

[Wave]

#216317 - 10/01/05 05:32 PM Re: XTERRA WAVE?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I used to get that all the time In my 88' Mustang GT. People would tell me nice ride at stop lights and other owners would wave as they passed. I tossed a thumbs up at a sweet looking Frontier a while back next to me in trafic and he smiled and did the same back to my X. I got a wave from another guy with a grille gaurd when I first got the truck but that sums it up. No one does that any more like they used too. most people with cars think it makes there image now, and they go around sporting a attitude. no one just appreaciates the cars and the fun of it. Which is one of the reasons I got out of cars and into trucks. I wish there were more people who were friendly enough to wave. Maby I'll try and get that trend rolling again.

Give your fellow modded X's a [ThumbsUp] as they go by smile

#216318 - 24/01/05 06:50 AM Re: XTERRA WAVE?
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Here's an idea for "The X Wave" We could do the old Degeneration X crotch chop?!?! [LOL]

#216319 - 27/01/05 10:27 AM Re: XTERRA WAVE?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had my X for 2 years. I've given a lot of waves, because like you my friends have Jeeps. But alas, I have only gotten 2 waves and a lot of dumb looks back from other X drivers. Most just are not into it.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal