shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#216358 - 27/02/05 01:40 PM Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone here know if there are any groups or clubs in Alaska for xterra's? I have always owned Toyota's, moded to the hilt, not so much for show, but more for 4wheelin, river crossing's, glacier ride's ect..
I've made a few changes to my Xterra, drove it home from the dealer, and installed:
3" calmini SL
3" AC BL
Calmini Steering system
body lift lips
SkyJacker shocks
Calmini high performance exhaust
Wolf tech pop charger
high performance cam
Skid Row complete skids including diff and leafs
throttle body spacer
BF goodrich AT MT's 33 x 11.5 x 16's, with spacers
TJM 15 bull bar
22 mm holes drilled thru cats, still emission legal
4 12" JBL's
Alpine head unit
MB quart sattelites
shrockworks rock bars
dual batteries, Orbital, 950cca each, sealed
couple of exterior lights
Am trying to decide on which rear bumper/tire carrier to buy, been looking at Calmini and Skid row
rancho steering stabilizer

I have a garage full of stock parts, dont need.

By the way it'a a 2003 V6, Granite color

Next week when I get home from work I will take pics and post.

I work two on two 1000 miles from where I live

#216359 - 03/03/05 01:05 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
brian903 Offline

Loc: Vancouver, WA
I was looking for the same thing. I lived up there until December when I moved to Washington. There's a lot of them around town, but I never knew anyone else with one.

#216360 - 23/06/05 02:19 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

What part of alaska? I'm located in TOK

#216361 - 23/06/05 05:14 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Doesn't that kmoving dude own Alaska or somethin?

The dude got banned because he was a dick, so he's unlikely to reply to ya.

#216362 - 26/06/05 12:14 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrtoadzwildride:
What part of alaska? I'm located in TOK
I am knoving, I use a different name now, "owned" I cannot log in under kmoving anymore, I was told that only my profile was locked so I couldnt change it, but the moderator accually locked me out and says that he didnt.I live in Anchorage, I am not a "Dick" as some would say, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If you get to Anchorage, I live off of Lake Otis and Dowling, new sub division, they are still building here also, stop by, everyone here knows me, I work on their cars and trucks for them, maybe I am not so bad after all. If you stop by chances are you will see my X on jacks, I have been trying to find a donor axle for an SAS, a local 4x4 shop says they finally have one for me and are in the process of rebuilding it for me, I am also having a Center force clutch rebuit with Kevlar, instead of Ceramic, waiting for that to come back, along with rock crawler gears installed into the transfer case, alot of work going on with the Xterra, also having the rear re-geared to match the new front axle, and ARB lockers installed front and rear. It should look pretty good when finished, gonna be a long process, because I cannot work on it all at once with my work schedule, Im a sloper, can only work on it when I am in town, I figure it should be done around the end of July.

#216363 - 26/06/05 02:33 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry about the spelling, that should read Kmoving, not Knoving.

#216364 - 26/06/05 07:46 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
wow.. you must have spent a bunch on shipping.. how impressive :rolleyes:

#216365 - 27/06/05 07:13 AM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

What does shipping have to do with this? The guy was asking me a question, I dont think he was asking you, by the way the axle and clutch are being done locally, the rest is from out of state. I am also having a longer slip yoke axle being built for the rear.

I have tried to understand why you people from the lower 48 get so excited when I do something to my Xterra, just because you did a write up on an SAS on yours does not make you the only person to do so, Why get excited if I do the same, and more at the same time, and yes shipping cost almost as much as the items I buy, its the cost of living here. We dont have the highest cost of living in the country, buy it is up there, and if you look at shipping rates, it cost more to ship to Alaska on most items than it does to Hawaii and we are attached to the continent.

#216366 - 27/06/05 05:39 PM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:
Does anyone here know if there are any groups or clubs in Alaska for xterra's? I have always owned Toyota's, moded to the hilt, not so much for show, but more for 4wheelin, river crossing's, glacier ride's ect..
I've made a few changes to my Xterra, drove it home from the dealer, and installed:
3" calmini SL
3" AC BL
Calmini Steering system
body lift lips
SkyJacker shocks
Calmini high performance exhaust
Wolf tech pop charger
high performance cam
Skid Row complete skids including diff and leafs
throttle body spacer
BF goodrich AT MT's 33 x 11.5 x 16's, with spacers
TJM 15 bull bar
22 mm holes drilled thru cats, still emission legal
4 12" JBL's
Alpine head unit
MB quart sattelites
shrockworks rock bars
dual batteries, Orbital, 950cca each, sealed
couple of exterior lights
Am trying to decide on which rear bumper/tire carrier to buy, been looking at Calmini and Skid row
rancho steering stabilizer

I have a garage full of stock parts, dont need.

By the way it'a a 2003 V6, Granite color

Next week when I get home from work I will take pics and post.

I work two on two 1000 miles from where I live
id you get anymore stickers?

#216367 - 12/07/05 11:18 AM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was just in Anchorage this last weekend. I didn't have enough time to look you up. Shoot me an e-mail if you're coming up this way anytime soon. I might be in Palmer sometime early August

#216368 - 17/07/05 12:41 AM Re: Xterra's in Alaska
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrtoadzwildride:
I was just in Anchorage this last weekend. I didn't have enough time to look you up. Shoot me an e-mail if you're coming up this way anytime soon. I might be in Palmer sometime early August
Tried to send an email, but a note came up saying that I am blocked fron sending emails, look me up when you get to town, I am off of Lake Otis and Dowling, you'll see my Xterra

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal