Hello All!

I hope everything is going well for everyone. I
received an email from a company called regan
performance, that has invited us to meet them and
there project xterra down in Gulf Shores on July 12th, 2003. We have the uniqe oppertunity to talk to an Xterra Mods developer (primarily for engine) and maybe get some ideas in as well as see some new products for the X. Here is part of the email sent to me:

"I am driving down from Baltimore, MD and will be in Gulf Shores July 12th - 18th. If you want to put something together during the week that would be great, but I know allot of people may want to do a weekend get-together. July 12th would be the best day for me if that's the case.

I am bringing the Project Xterra truck and you can check out the Borla exhaust (it's REALLY cool) and the AirRaid intake. We have some additional mods planned before July - so there might be some other goodies on there!"

Charlie Reagan
Reagan Performance

(check out there site!) www.reaganperformance.com

That other goodie is a new engine mod, but I cant say to much about it. I'll also have this information posted in the forums. If you are interested please email me and we will see about getting everything together.

As of the moment we are looking to make it an X beach day, meeting at the Gulf Shores State Park, grill a lunch up, and chill on the shore for the rest of the day. If you would wish to camp you need to contact the state park.

Peace,
Trevor Ward
GCXC