2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#21915 - 06/01/05 11:43 AM First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello everybody! ...been reading up on the next Xterra -- I like it a lot! With a baby on the way, I've been looking for an affordable yet stylish yet utilitarian go anywhere comfortable transporter... I think God answered my impossible request with the '05 Xterra...

Just leased an Audi A4 this past April, so I got a couple years before I can get into an Xterra... 'til then I'll be hanging out here and be jealous of all of you laugh

#21916 - 06/01/05 11:47 AM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome!! [Wave] [Wave]

Until you get an X, I shall think of you often slumming it down the road in you $35K Audi.

#21917 - 06/01/05 02:42 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome. [Wave] The X is great for kids. I love mine, plenty of room in the back for strollers or whatever you need to tote along.

#21918 - 06/01/05 04:38 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowX57:
Welcome. [Wave] The X is great for kids. I love mine, plenty of room in the back for strollers or whatever you need to tote along.
That's what I had in mind. I also like the easy to clean upholstery and cargo area. It's the perfect "daddy wagon"

#21919 - 06/01/05 06:24 PM Re: First Post
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Nice intelligent first post newbie. What a breath of fresh air...well that is until you ask something about the Xterra wave wink

You want in, I got out....welcome.

[Wave]

Oh yeah, should add this....I've been drinking [Too much XOC]

#21920 - 06/01/05 08:03 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by lilken21:
Quote:
Originally posted by YellowX57:
[b]Welcome. [Wave] The X is great for kids. I love mine, plenty of room in the back for strollers or whatever you need to tote along.
That's what I had in mind. I also like the easy to clean upholstery and cargo area. It's the perfect "daddy wagon"[/b]
Mommy wagon here. smile It is so nice to be able to remove the seat cushions. Clean them, sprinkle baking soda on them to get the smell out, Vacuum and you are done. Too easy.

#21921 - 06/01/05 09:19 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

^^I wonder if the next gen will still have removable seat cushions? I hope so.

#21922 - 06/01/05 09:36 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
Nice intelligent first post newbie. What a breath of fresh air...well that is until you ask something about the Xterra wave wink

[Wave]

I see you got the Titan -- I likey....

Nissan's really stepped up their SUV/Truck line. Nissan's not shy about giving it's customers power, styling, smart features. I was very much a Toyota SUV/truck guy, but they've failed to match Nissan's hp numbers as well as rugged-good looks. Toyota Tacoma, RAV4, 4Runner just doesn't cut it when stacked up against Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder. I do like the LandCruiser but under powered and I definitely like the Titan over the Tundra.

#21923 - 06/01/05 09:36 PM Re: First Post
Xorand Offline

Loc: LA (Lower Alabama)
Quote:
Not sure if they are fully removeable, but now they flip forward on a hinge. Depending on the hinge design, you might be able to fully remove them.

#21924 - 06/01/05 09:43 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah... I read about the fold-down rear-seats and I'm assuming that that's put an end to the removable seat cushions... if that's the case, I consider it a minor loss... IMO other new features more than make up for it

smile

#21925 - 07/01/05 03:15 AM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Nice intelligent first post newbie. What a breath of fresh air...well that is until you ask something about the Xterra wave wink

[Wave]

Nissan's really stepped up their SUV/Truck line. Nissan's not shy about giving it's customers power, styling, smart features. I was very much a Toyota SUV/truck guy, but they've failed to match Nissan's hp numbers as well as rugged-good looks. Toyota Tacoma, RAV4, 4Runner just doesn't cut it when stacked up against Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder. I do like the LandCruiser but under powered and I definitely like the Titan over the Tundra.[/b]
As you can see from my profile, me and the wifey love Nissans. She has the X, I have the Frontier [ThumbsUp]

#21926 - 07/01/05 03:17 AM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Fronterra:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Nice intelligent first post newbie. What a breath of fresh air...well that is until you ask something about the Xterra wave wink

[Wave]

Nissan's really stepped up their SUV/Truck line. Nissan's not shy about giving it's customers power, styling, smart features. I was very much a Toyota SUV/truck guy, but they've failed to match Nissan's hp numbers as well as rugged-good looks. Toyota Tacoma, RAV4, 4Runner just doesn't cut it when stacked up against Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder. I do like the LandCruiser but under powered and I definitely like the Titan over the Tundra.[/b]
As you can see from my profile, me and the wifey love Nissans. She has the X, I have the Frontier [ThumbsUp] [/b]
Moving into the 05's this year... [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#21927 - 07/01/05 04:20 AM Re: First Post
scoopx Offline

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Quote:
They flip forward to extend the cargo area but also can be removed but not quite as simple as on the old model.

The passenger seat back folds down in two steps to make a computer surface or table for the driver and easier access to a child in the back right seat area.

#21928 - 07/01/05 06:20 AM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
The passenger seat back folds down in two steps to make a computer surface or table for the driver and easier access to a child in the back right seat area.
Good to hear
[ThumbsUp]

#21929 - 07/01/05 06:24 AM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[]Moving into the 05's this year... [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
I really like Nissan's '05 line-up -- they got it right with both form and function as well as power and price.

#21930 - 07/01/05 05:35 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah we're a nissan family too, its quite disgusting...
i have an xterra, my dad has a titan, and my mom has a pathfinder...and the best part...we're hawaiian

damn japanese...quit building awesome vehicles!

#21931 - 07/01/05 05:51 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraNut808:
i have an xterra, my dad has a titan, and my mom has a pathfinder...and the best part...we're hawaiian

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#21932 - 07/01/05 06:51 PM Re: First Post
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraNut808:

Same here... I have an X, my husband drives a frontier crew cab. Both are solar yellow. smile

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal