2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#2237 - 22/08/04 10:35 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You are truly an asshole. [Wave]

smile Ahh, now we're on the same page. Ya' know, if you look back over my original post, it was made in good fun ( :p -smiley for razzing ). And don't be ashamed of your family lineage, many great things come from Tennessee; BBQ, Nissans, some great music too. Keep up the good work [ThumbsUp]

#2238 - 22/08/04 11:04 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
John Doe Offline

Loc: Chattanooga
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[Wave] Welcome
Quote:
pay them no mind because the have very tiny penises.

Damn, really? I just got the one when I was born. Must be a Tennesee thing, caused by inbreeding perhaps? :p
Doesn't read like fun to me, reads like an asshole being rude. :p

#2239 - 22/08/04 11:08 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
John Doe Offline

Quote:
The correct terminoligy is peni ,jackass. Lighten up.
Ps- you typed "the", not "they". Seems like you're the one with the poor education my southern fried friend. Someone must've volunteered to teach you proper grammar as what you've exhibited here speaks volumes of your education.
Have a nice day. [Wave]
More asshole being rude and showing you ignorance too. [Finger]

#2240 - 22/08/04 11:09 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
John Doe Offline

Quote:
I digress; shocked I seem to remember from a science class, the plural of penis having been "peni" as I stated :rolleyes: . Although I'm sure your mother must've been wondering why you needed her to look up that word for you, you've truly outdone me, John Doe. You certainly know your stuff when it comes to multiple penises. Kudos to you, for you are truly a cocksmith on this day.

[Wave]
Still more asshole being rude. [Finger]

#2241 - 22/08/04 12:49 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Perhaps you're right little Johnny smile . Just to show you I'm not so bad, I'm gonna give you a "fiver" [ThumbsUp] . I meant my initial comment in jest, and it's appearantly gotten under your skin. I now realize it's not polite to poke fun at those less fortunate than yourself. Again, I wish you a good day laugh

#2242 - 22/08/04 06:38 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave]

#2243 - 23/08/04 05:22 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Actually driving through NYC is like going offroad with all the construction! schteve that sounds like a great idea, i dont live far from NJ, I will definaly check it out. This past weekend i went camping and had a chance to take it off on this dirt trail in absolute down pour! I thought nothing would replace the feeling of taking my mustang down the 1/4 but i was wrong!!!!! I threw the baby in 4x4 and had a blast!!!! I use to dread the rain with my stang, now I cant wait to go again!!! Thanks for all the welcomes and i hope i can be a valuable poster!

#2244 - 24/08/04 01:41 AM Re: Just want to say thanks.
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Quote:
I digress; shocked I seem to remember from a science class, the plural of penis having been "peni" as I stated :rolleyes: . Although I'm sure your mother must've been wondering why you needed her to look up that word for you, you've truly outdone me, John Doe. You certainly know your stuff when it comes to multiple penises.

[Wave]
Diphallic terata: a disease in which a man has two penises.
eek

#2245 - 24/08/04 03:09 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Diphallic terata: a disease in which a man has two penises. eek

G-D, I hate to add anything to this thread :rolleyes: , but wouldn't that also be referred to as "Bi-Polar"?

#2246 - 24/08/04 04:02 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Harmless -

Welcome!

I'm right there with you - XOC (and its members) was a prime resource before deciding to buy an Xterra. I'd already made up my mind that it was what I wanted, and was searching for opinions that might change this. Once I landed here and saw the enthusiasm for Xterra, I knew my choice was a good one.

You've already found out that this enthusiasm does not necessarily equate to humanity wink

[Wave]

#2247 - 24/08/04 04:03 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Diphallic terata: a disease in which a man has two penises. eek

G-D, I hate to add anything to this thread :rolleyes: , but wouldn't that also be referred to as "Bi-Polar"?
[LOL] LMMFAO... That's too much. Although, I believe it should be "bi-polEr"

#2248 - 24/08/04 04:09 PM Re: Just want to say thanks.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless:
Hello everyone!
As you can see this is my very first post on this board. For the past month I have been shopping for a new car, more specific the Liberty Renegade and a Xterra. I did all my research (online, mags and everything) but one of the biggest influnences was have a forum like this. When I started reading this forum and seeing how excited everyone was about there Xterra it made me get excited to. Enough with the crap and on to the car. I just purchased a brand new 04 S/C xterra in super black. I really wanted a stick but the supercharger and the rims on the S/C model had me brought. My last car was a 88 mustang with a 5speed and supercharged(tons of power). I am sad that I must sell it but this new xterra is so freakin cool. The only thing I regret is that i live on long island and i have no place to take my truck offroad! SO i just wanted to say thank you all for being a contributor in buying my new xterra, so far this car is nothing but fun!
Can you still take trucks on the beach at Smith Point and out at the Hamptons?

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal