shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#228273 - 22/05/07 02:40 PM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
I've been to a couple of targets around me, no Mats either...

Here's the question, does the shipping cost go up if you ship multiple mats?

#228274 - 23/05/07 09:41 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay last night I tracked one down. I called Target and they were able to do an inventory search for all the Targets in the area. They found two within about 20 miles of me. They needed a certain code from the packaging that Erik provided. It's not the UPC code, but a different code. If you look at the pic he provided, it's the series of numbers in the upper left corner of the UPC code box. It's 3 numbers, then two, then four. In this case, it's: 066 06 0199 . Give them that code and they might be able to track one down for you.

I'm picking mine up tonight. laugh [ThumbsUp]

Thanks again Erik, for a great, cheap, practical mod idea.

#228275 - 25/05/07 06:28 PM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by rift:
Okay last night I tracked one down. I called Target and they were able to do an inventory search for all the Targets in the area. They found two within about 20 miles of me. They needed a certain code from the packaging that Erik provided. It's not the UPC code, but a different code. If you look at the pic he provided, it's the series of numbers in the upper left corner of the UPC code box. It's 3 numbers, then two, then four. In this case, it's: 066 06 0199 . Give them that code and they might be able to track one down for you.

I'm picking mine up tonight. laugh [ThumbsUp]

Thanks again Erik, for a great, cheap, practical mod idea.
And with great glee and fanfare, I am proud to announce.... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

#228276 - 25/05/07 07:58 PM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome! Glad to see someone else was able to take advantage of this!

#228277 - 25/05/07 09:03 PM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think the smell on mine has finally died, or they killed off the smell receptors in my nose from constant abuse... [Smoking] But now I can actually carry stuff in the back without it smacking the sides with each turn.

#228278 - 26/05/07 09:04 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Mnemonic:
I think the smell on mine has finally died, or they killed off the smell receptors in my nose from constant abuse... [Smoking] But now I can actually carry stuff in the back without it smacking the sides with each turn.
Hey take a look at my pic. I had a sliding issue too. I just used a cheap bungee cord and the problem was solved. I even use it for gettin' groceries.

#228279 - 26/05/07 11:13 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

For anyone still looking/having trouble finding this material check Wally World. I was in there last night and they had some in the automotive section.

#228280 - 26/05/07 11:16 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep, I did the same thing:

#228281 - 27/05/07 07:52 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Looks like you have a pretty good shop goin' there too. I can see the pegboard through the windshield. I'm jealous.

#228282 - 27/05/07 07:59 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey I see that you have some netting on the side compartments of the cargo area. Do you know if those are available for earlier models? I have a 2002. Thanks.

#228283 - 27/05/07 10:39 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Hey I see that you have some netting on the side compartments of the cargo area. Do you know if those are available for earlier models? I have a 2002. Thanks.
I've got an '04 and mine came with them. Do you have the compartment areas on the '02 and just no nets? I'm sure you could order the nets from the later models and retrofit them in there. Maybe just try some standard screw-in eyehooks for the anchor points.

Might even be able to find some combination of a mollybolt and eyehook to make it stronger.

#228284 - 28/05/07 09:35 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mjpd1:
Quote:
[b]Hey I see that you have some netting on the side compartments of the cargo area. Do you know if those are available for earlier models? I have a 2002. Thanks.
I've got an '04 and mine came with them. Do you have the compartment areas on the '02 and just no nets? I'm sure you could order the nets from the later models and retrofit them in there. Maybe just try some standard screw-in eyehooks for the anchor points.

Might even be able to find some combination of a mollybolt and eyehook to make it stronger.[/b]
Yeah that's it exactly. The 2002 came with the compartments, but not the mini nets. I'll have to hunt around I guess. Thanks for the info.

#228285 - 28/05/07 10:21 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
I've had the Highland #95013 3-pocket cargo net for a couple of years and it works really well in my 2002. It has flat button-style anchors about the size of a quarter. When not in use it rolls up and fits perfectly in the storage well.

I'm working today but will post pics within a day or two.

#228286 - 02/11/07 08:09 AM Re: DIY utility mat for my Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

My how the tables have turned...I traded my Xterra for an '07 Element. Left my Target mat in the Xterra, thinking I'd just pick up a new one for the Element. Now I can't find the mat anywhere! Neither of the nearby Targets carry them anymore...

Now I understand the frustration you guys had trying to track this thing down!

Oh and sorry the original pictures aren't showing up anymore in the first post. I moved servers and haven't re-uploaded all my images yet.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal