2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#229109 - 19/10/03 07:47 AM Re: Seen Mr. Jim yet?
Anonymous
Unregistered

To R&R Lopez:

That's a shame that happened to your truck. What caused that? Also, I have to imagine that without the brush guards the damage would have been similar. Maybe the hood wouldn't be bent up like it is, but the front grill would be crushed and the hood would be scraped up pretty bad.

-great pics by the way.

I guess if your doing serious offroading, you do want less parts hanging off the front and sides of your vehicle to give you more clearance.

---By the way. I think Mr. Jim's videos are great. I'd never do what he does, but if he enjoys it then who am I to say he is wrong.

#229110 - 19/10/03 12:42 PM Re: Seen Mr. Jim yet?
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben E Gas:

---By the way. I think Mr. Jim's videos are great. I'd never do what he does, but if he enjoys it then who am I to say he is wrong.
So if someone enjoying cutting people's heads off - hey, who are you to say he is wrong, till he hit on u or one of your buddies/family memebers?

For crying out loud - this person is total hazard to environment. People like that is what getting entire 4wheeling society in trouble all the time. Just b/c they arent thinking through and "enjoying themselves".

#229111 - 19/10/03 09:05 PM Re: Seen Mr. Jim yet?
R&R LOPEZ Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs (Security)
Quote:
Originally posted by Ben E Gas:
To R&R Lopez:

That's a shame that happened to your truck. What caused that? Also, I have to imagine that without the brush guards the damage would have been similar. Maybe the hood wouldn't be bent up like it is, but the front grill would be crushed and the hood would be scraped up pretty bad.

-great pics by the way.

I guess if your doing serious offroading, you do want less parts hanging off the front and sides of your vehicle to give you more clearance.

That wasn't me it was some ladies that I came up on, on Ft Bliss, and as the cops were taking her statment I ask her if I could take some pictures, for the website. I saw her the other day with her X it looked brand new

FEAR NO ONE
RESPECT ALL

Life is but a Dream, Live it to its fullest!!!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal