shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#232851 - 12/01/06 06:27 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
it's pansy motorcycle driving asshats like you that are my pet peve. Keep bitching, in the end, there isn't anything you can do about it.
If you can't stop, smile as you go under..
[Finger] <--Tailgaters

#232852 - 12/01/06 07:04 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It shows a complete lack of inteligence to say that it was his fault that she ran in to him. She violated several laws.. reckless driving, following too close, innattention, and the list goes on.
I haven't once said it was his fault. I have said the damage would have been much, much less, if the ball wasn't on there.

Go back, read through the posts, drink a beer, then think about what all's been said before you speak again. It'll do you some good.

#232853 - 12/01/06 07:33 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
it's pansy motorcycle driving asshats like you that are my pet peve. Keep bitching, in the end, there isn't anything you can do about it.
[Finger] <--Tailgaters
we don't go under... we go beside... lane splitting is a blast. (and perfectly legal in most states, too)

I guess I'll shut up about the ball hitch. At this point, I've said my piece. Everybody's got pet peeves...

Thanks to all the fuckers that tried to make it personal, and sling the mud! That's what makes XOC great...

I'm gonna' go [drink] now, and drift quietly into the madness.

:p

#232854 - 13/01/06 09:36 AM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[Finger] <--Tailgaters
we don't go under... we go beside... lane splitting is a blast. (and perfectly legal in most states, too)

I guess I'll shut up about the ball hitch. At this point, I've said my piece. Everybody's got pet peeves...

Thanks to all the fuckers that tried to make it personal, and sling the mud! That's what makes XOC great...

I'm gonna' go [drink] now, and drift quietly into the madness.

:p [/b]
I think it's legal, but doesn't it say somthing about having to use a blinker when you drift in and out of each lane? I heard that from somone, nobody does it, but there are always anal officers running about.

#232855 - 13/01/06 01:55 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

if you dont' like the ppl that leave hitches on... just take the hitch... most ppl don't lock it on..

i don't really think its a problem though.. but you could be like the masked hitch bandit... lol

#232856 - 13/01/06 02:04 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
BOAKS- if you dont' like the ppl that leave hitches on... just take the hitch... most ppl don't lock it on..

i don't really think its a problem though.. but you could be like the masked hitch bandit... lol
worst 1st post ever?

#232857 - 13/01/06 02:24 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

I 2nd that DBAX...not a good way to start Boaks... :rolleyes:

#232858 - 13/01/06 02:24 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
worst 1st post ever?
Nah.

That would be "Hi. I'm Chia . . . "

#232859 - 13/01/06 03:49 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
[Spit]

#232860 - 13/01/06 05:53 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by boaks:
if you dont' like the ppl that leave hitches on... just take the hitch... most ppl don't lock it on..

Mine is purposely locked just for that reason. To keep people like you from trying to take them.

I also agree not a good way to start off here.

#232861 - 13/01/06 10:38 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can lock the ball mount into the receiver, but what about the actual ball?

#232862 - 14/01/06 04:10 AM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Dan B:
I think if someone carries around a wrench large enough they could have it easily, but it is like a $3 item at walmart. I would not be too woried about locking it.

I moved my hitch lock up to the tire carrier, I would be BS if that got stolen. mad

#232863 - 14/01/06 08:01 AM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You can try to spread a little JB weld on the threads, that what I did with my tool box on my trailer. Now I'll have to use a sawz all to get it off.

#232864 - 14/01/06 09:19 AM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[LOL] Loctite does wonders, If I need a new size ball or more drop I'll be getting a new hitch. If you plan on sawing it off, better have some time on your hands, stainless is tough stuff.

#232865 - 15/01/06 06:48 PM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MediStorm:
Quote:
[b]You can lock the ball mount into the receiver, but what about the actual ball?
[LOL] Loctite does wonders, If I need a new size ball or more drop I'll be getting a new hitch. If you plan on sawing it off, better have some time on your hands, stainless is tough stuff.[/b]
The saw would be for the box on my trailer.....the torch would be for the trailer ball. But I probally would just grab one off my other truck first.

#232866 - 31/01/06 07:02 AM Re: Rear ended... Again! (pics)
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
Got a phone call from State Farm Claims Services Yesterday morning. Apparently they had just gotten a copy of the accident report with my phone number on it. Since I had never called them to file a claim they wanted to know if I had any damage from the accident that they needed to take care of. The lady on the phone seemed rather surprised when I told her I didn’t have any damage at all. I also asked out of curiosity how much damage was done to the lady’s car that hit me. Are you ready for this! $3800! I was rather shocked!

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal