2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#243936 - 27/06/03 09:42 PM Wheeling with the Titan
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
The Offroad Academy in B.C. hosted Nissan and the new Titan all week for a huge Press and dealer event at Whistler Mountain, B.C. and a few PNWX'ers were invited to be support vehicles and to help out. let me say this...the Titan is awesome! We had 8 (I think?) Level 2 protypes for the event. Truck is very powerful, very big, very roomy, and the engine makes all the right sounds. Still has some things that need to be worked out before production, but I was very impressed. Lots of Nissan engineers, PR staff, magazine editors, dealers, etc. attended. Anyway, over the course of the week I will be sharing some photos that I took. Since the Titan is out to the public now, Nissan gave us permission to talk about it and to share photos and such, so enjoy! smile

The poor red truck got pretty beat up (both sides dented, etc.)...

Willie (Offroad Academy), Raymond (Offroad Academy), Schludwiller, and the good looking one is me.

#243937 - 27/06/03 09:53 PM Re: Wheeling with the Titan
bn300 Offline

Loc: Buffalo, MN
Good looking one? Kinda like being the smartest kid on the short bus, eh?
Sweet pics though. They need to take that front end and drop it one more time down the Ugly Tree. Ick. [Spit]

#243938 - 27/06/03 10:15 PM Re: Wheeling with the Titan
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Thanks! [Finger]

You have to see the Titan in person. I wasn't sure about the front end either with just photos, but after seeing it up close I find it quite stunning. It's bold and really makes a statement. The whole truck is quite amazing and should get the Big 3's attention. We also had Dodge, Ford, and GM trucks on hand for comparison purposes and IMO, they had nothing on the Titan.

#243939 - 28/06/03 11:17 AM Re: Wheeling with the Titan
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Those gossamer chrome mirrors have GOT to go. I understand they want big, wide mirrors for towing, but tone 'em down already!

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#243940 - 28/06/03 02:24 PM Re: Wheeling with the Titan
sb Offline

Loc: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
i like the truck.. front end and mirrors look good
sergei

#243941 - 28/06/03 04:39 PM Re: Wheeling with the Titan
ClaptoVaughn Offline

Loc: Southern California
putting aside the price difference, after driving the titan how you compare the feel as opposed to the other trucks offered by the big 3?
do they come in manual?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal