2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#244552 - 24/11/03 03:58 PM san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

(Was supposed to be at HEB getting groceries when i saw a nice puddle next to HEB. Decidded to have a little fun)
Hi im Corey, im 16 and a proud owner of a 2001 Nissan Xterra 4x4 SE S/C, The Xterra as it sits right now is all stock. Has been that way since ive had it. I am the original owner. Offroading and such has been alot of fun in the xterra even without a lift and tires it still manages to hold its own with the other big trucks that i run with out here. Never gotten stuck but have pulled somone out before. Im gonna need new tires soon thought, the stock tires on the back are getting very bald from me peeling out all the time. Also im not sure if anyone here has tried but a good trick to do with the xterra is power braking it. Just drop it into L1 and turn the O/D off apply about half way down on the brakes and give some gas and you should be able to smoke the tires. Ive also done it on non S/C's so there just as capable. laugh Anyway i should post more pictures here as frequently as i get them.

#244553 - 24/11/03 04:04 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Quote:
yeh, im rice burnin hick

#244554 - 24/11/03 04:10 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Claus Offline

So let me get this straight, you kick the G/F, Mother or who else you had riding in the truck..scream through a Mall parking lot to get your truck dirty?. Nice..... [ThumbsDown]

#244555 - 24/11/03 04:34 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by xguy:
Hi im Corey, im 16...
...and a complete fucking idiot.

I am the reason insurance rates are so high in this country.

Your parents (brother and sister I assume) must be mighty proud of you.

#244556 - 24/11/03 04:39 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
Hi im Corey, im 16 and a proud owner of a 2001 Nissan Xterra 4x4 SE S/C
Since that praticular xterra does not exist I am also either:

A. A complete moron. (See Photos, Exhibit A.)

B. horribly misled ("a good trick to do with the xterra is power braking"

C. A punk ass kid who's parents bought me a truck I have no business having because I have no respect for it, Property, my parents or myself.

#244557 - 24/11/03 05:21 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

show us your supercharged motor :rolleyes:

be sure daddy buys you some new rubber also...powerbraking is no good for your tranny and brakes, mind you.

#244558 - 24/11/03 05:57 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Iced X Man Offline

Loc: Virginia
That was a joke, right?

#244559 - 24/11/03 06:32 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
The X Factor Offline

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Since that is Rudy's BBQ there in the background I know there are no trails in the area. Be glad a cop didnt see you or you would be in some serious shit, destruction of private property, wreckless driving and so on. Take this as a warning and stick to designated trails. I learned my leason early on, dont make the same mistake.

I bet that carwash right by the HEB kept your parents off your back tho huh?

#244560 - 24/11/03 07:50 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by The X Factor:
Since that is Rudy's BBQ there in the background I know there are no trails in the area...

I bet that carwash right by the HEB kept your parents off your back tho huh?
Yep, no trails out there. That looks like it's just a water puddle.

BTW, when HEB open there? That's the old Albertson's shopping mall isn't it?

#244561 - 24/11/03 08:41 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Quote:
[b]Hi im Corey, im 16...
...and a complete fucking idiot.

I am the reason insurance rates are so high in this country.

Your parents (brother and sister I assume) must be mighty proud of you.[/b]
[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] Right on.

#244562 - 24/11/03 09:12 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
ClaptoVaughn Offline

Loc: Southern California
haha, supercharged 2001?
unless you were driving it when you were 14, there's no way you're the original owner and whoever sold it to you is laughing all the way to the bank.
once i saw the pictures w/ a city street in the background, i knew i wasn't going to be the first to criticize your method of "offroading". take it to an actual trail please, going through a mud puddle in the middle of the day in city public makes a fool out of you and a bad name for suv owners.

#244563 - 24/11/03 09:17 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

damn you guys are ruthless. So maybe the guy fibbed about the SC? So he drove through a mud puddle on the side of the road, big deal. He's a kid. Am i missing somthing here? Was his post edited? I saw nothing to warrant vulgar personal insults. Give the guy a break.

#244564 - 24/11/03 10:45 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

So its not s/c big deal, im planning on trying to see if i can get one installed. and by the way my fathers dead and my mother is broke okay. i worked my ass off for this thing doing various web design jobs and such, and so happen to pay it off by the time i got my license. ofcourse i was 14 1/2 when i started making payments through my mom. So it wasnt just handed to me. Yes i know going through a puddle in public is risky it only lasted like 2 minutes, and yes the car wash by heb helped, my friend works there and i can get free washes when ever he is there. altho i wouldnt have to cover anything up. i can do what ever i want to the car and my mother doesnt care. tho i dont have total disrespect for the vehicle itself. its a fine vehicle and i love it, thats why i bought it. Now that i have completely paid it off as of next month, and my original dealership warranty and nissan warranty hit the dust i can start modifieing it without voiding anything. I love offroading and if anyone in the area knows where some trails are i would be happy to take them. I live right by the rudys b-b-q. and i am usually driving in that area. Yes i know power braking and peeling out is bad for brakes and tranny and i am willing to pay for what ever brakes its not a problem. Tho i dont expect anything to happen. I put my x through hell the first 2 years i had, when i turned 15 my mom didnt mind that i drove it without a license because i lived on a island in the town of port aransas. I took it through charlies pasture, and alot of dunes. I dont appretiate your negative comments and i dont mean to quarrel with anyone. I just love the X as well as the rest of yall and thought it would be neat to show some of my pictures and experiences with the rest of the x owners here. I meant no harm, and on the street i am a normal regular driver FYI, I obey the speed limit always wear my seat belt and have never had an accident. Its the people who drive crazy on the highways and acceess roads that bring up the insurance rates. my insurance is 210$ a month, im not happy with that but its lower than most rates. Anyway please i didnt come to this forum to be mocked and critisized. I apologize.

#244565 - 24/11/03 11:40 PM Re: san antonio, texas mud
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
xguy,
Have you learned how to use paragraphs yet in sophmore english class?

You gotta keep in mind that the majority of the people in this board are much older than you and will frown upon childish behavior like splashing around in mud puddles on private property and "power drifting". The pictures you see on this site of other people frolicking along in mudd were taken at designated OHV's where that sort of behavior is acceptable (and legal). What you did violates treadlightly and there are many members of treadlightly here. That is why they all came down on you so hard.

Enjoy your X. Do it respectfully, responsibily and legally. No more jaunts into the roadside ditch.

Oh yeah, and use paragraphs when you write. It makes it much easier for the rest of us to read what you are trying to say. Its a poor reflection of your communication skills (and therefore intelligence) when you write with such low standards.

One more thing, if your rear tires are wearing thin, why not rotate them? You're supposed to do that every 6K miles or so anyways.

#244566 - 25/11/03 01:09 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alrighty then I understand, If anyone with any information about any designated spots near me, I would be more than happy to legally do it there.

As I am undereducated in where I can find legal places to drive my X offroad, I would much appretiate the information, because personally I wouldnt like to get caught offroading on private property.

Plus the fact I would just be contributing to reason people think we shouldnt be allowed to offroad, like you said

Quote:
What you did violates treadlightly....
And I dont want to be violating anything while im trying to have some fun. So please if you have a website or anything I could get this info inform via PM or just reply.

#244567 - 25/11/03 05:15 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
bonesnTX Offline

Loc: TEXAS
You are a dick! I would have liked to see that X rolled into the street as that's what DICKS like you deserve...EXCEPT you probably sould have head-on'd a vehicle with a family in it and may have injured others than yourself.

Slinging mud in the ditch next to the road...Now aren't you a smart DICK! [Rainbow] [Finger] [Rainbow]

#244568 - 25/11/03 05:51 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
surfingteacher Offline

Loc: Richardson
As a former resident of Corpus, let me be the first to tell you something that you should already know....It's Illegal to drive in the dunes on Padre Island! Way to break the law and admit it!
TNT #14
SWXC #95
I wish I could think of something clever to put here.
Cardomain

#244569 - 25/11/03 06:33 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

My .02 cents.

I think this is a fake post since the first sentence :rolleyes:

#244570 - 25/11/03 06:40 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:

As I am undereducated in where I can find legal places to drive my X offroad, I would much appretiate the information, because personally I wouldnt like to get caught offroading on private property.

Quote:
xguy...Don't make us San Antonians look bad, Please....Have you ever heard of "The Den" - near Ingram Park Mall...that is a good place to go to for 4x4ing...and I know there's a place near Cibolo Creek off Austin Highway, that I heard of but I never been there...I'll let you know when the next time we'll go to the Den....

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#244571 - 25/11/03 07:41 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
The X Factor Offline

Loc: San Antonio, TX
There is the Den which is right by Ingram Park Mall and about 20 minutes from your location. There is Cibilo creek which is out 1604 take austin highway and exit by the car dealership(forgot the manufacturer). There is also the Bedrocks which is off of Blanco road, and the power line trails off of Kyle seal road. Both of the last two places are within 10 minutes of you.

Ill be honest, I once did the same shit you just did in that pic, and im sure most of the people on here have as well be it on a 4 wheeler, the bike, or any other 2-4 wheeled vehicle. Just take it as a leason and dont let it happen again. And if you do, dont post it on here.

#244572 - 25/11/03 07:56 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by bonesnTX:
You are a dick! I would have liked to see that X rolled into the street as that's what DICKS like you deserve...EXCEPT you probably sould have head-on'd a vehicle with a family in it and may have injured others than yourself.

Slinging mud in the ditch next to the road...Now aren't you a smart DICK! [Rainbow] [Finger] [Rainbow]
Hey Bones - Don't feed the trolls... or become one yourself...

If this kid is for real - better to teach him the right way to do it than to alienate him. Anyone going to the Den or Cibilo soon? Invite him along! [Smoking]

#244573 - 25/11/03 08:22 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by The X Factor:
...There is Cibilo creek which is out 1604 take austin highway and exit by the car dealership(forgot the manufacturer). There is also the Bedrocks which is off of Blanco road, and the power line trails off of Kyle seal road.
X Factor...where exactly is Bedrocks (off Blanco and what?)...and also the power line trails?

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#244574 - 25/11/03 09:00 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
bennet Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Pretty much what I was commenting about HERE.

#244575 - 25/11/03 10:45 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Griffin2020 Offline

Loc: D/FW Metroplex, TX
Quote:
i can do what ever i want to the car and my mother doesnt care. . .

This is a BIG part of the problems with our society today!

appretiate your negative comments . . . Anyway please i didnt come to this forum to be mocked and critisized.
Then don't post stupid shit, and you will not be flamed or criticized....

BTW-buy a dictionary so that you can learn how to spell!

#244576 - 25/11/03 11:45 AM Re: san antonio, texas mud
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
X Factor...where exactly is Bedrocks (off Blanco and what?)...and also the power line trails?[/QB]
Bedrock is located about four or five miles north of Blanco Road and Loop 1604.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal