shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#245162 - 24/11/03 08:16 AM recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here are some pics of my truck sportin' my new Calmini lift and 33" BFG's taken while camping/fishing/hunting in the Sabine National Forest of East Texas. The only thing we killed was a bottle of Rebel Yell and the only thing we caught was a massive hangover. All in all - a good trip. [LOL]
I threw in that last pic because I thought it was cool. I snapped it as we finally went to sleep around sunrise.

#245163 - 24/11/03 09:34 AM Re: recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

sounds and looks like a fun outing... nice looking X.

#245164 - 24/11/03 09:59 AM Re: recent camping trip
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
If you take the second picture and paint it red and yellowish it'll look like you robbed the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile and strapped it to your roof... laugh

#245165 - 24/11/03 11:30 AM Re: recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you take the second picture and paint it red and yellowish it'll look like you robbed the Oscar Meyer weiner mobile and strapped it to your roof...

[LOL] True.

Nonetheless, that is my bass slaying boat known as the Sea Eagle. It's great for areas that the big boats can't get into. Plus I don't have to liscense it (as long as I am using a troller and not a gas engine.)

#245166 - 25/11/03 04:53 PM Re: recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had an SE9 for over 5 years now laugh . Love that boat [ThumbsUp] . In fact, I'm working on a custom trailer to haul it with the engines, coolers, and camping /fishing gear. I've burnt out on assembling it and tearing it down. I'll just keep it cocked,locked, and ready to rock on the trailer and pull out on the weekends. [Smoking]
Fighting the notion to have the trailer powdercoated to match the X...
Ps Smitty, your truck looks great. The lift just DOES it, ya' know? laugh

#245167 - 25/11/03 04:58 PM Re: recent camping trip
cbx Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Funny, with that mud and shit down the side, it looks like a two tone explorer. ha ha...nice truck!
-cbx

#245168 - 25/11/03 08:18 PM Re: recent camping trip
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
How long ago was that trip? It looks nice and warm, makes me want to go camping but now temps up here are regularly dipping below freezing.

Xterra101.com

#245169 - 01/12/03 12:37 PM Re: recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've had an SE9 for over 5 years now . Love that boat . In fact, I'm working on a custom trailer to haul it with the engines, coolers, and camping /fishing gear. I've burnt out on assembling it and tearing it down. I'll just keep it cocked,locked, and ready to rock on the trailer and pull out on the weekends.

Awesome! Glad to see there is another Xterra/Sea Eagle owner on this board. Let me know how the trailer goes. Sounds like it will save you alot of hassle. I've had mine for about 5 years as well. I've even driven over the top of it (by accident) and punctured a few holes in it, but they patched up pretty easily. It's been a great boat. Thanks for the compliments on the truck too. laugh

Hey, post some pics of that trailer when you're finished.

#245170 - 01/12/03 12:45 PM Re: recent camping trip
Anonymous
Unregistered

How long ago was that trip? It looks nice and warm, makes me want to go camping but now temps up here are regularly dipping below freezing.

Yes, it was pretty warm that weekend (Nov 22) until a front blew in that Sunday afternoon. I doubt it got below 60 at night. Texas weather is strange. You can have some major temp. changes during this time of year. After the front the low Sunday night was around freezing. It was nice to have a warm bed and wife to come home to that night.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal