2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 65 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#247318 - 03/11/06 12:34 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

These are my stickers so far

#247319 - 03/11/06 12:49 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dac321xm:

These are my stickers so far
Has the WOW sticker worked for you yet?

#247320 - 04/11/06 12:02 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol, no it hasnt

#247321 - 05/12/06 05:12 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
Here's the update to my sticker collection.

Hawk, Go to Woodfield much? Thing I saw your X parked there months ago. I remember the Cubs sticker.

Go Bears!!!

My weak sticker pic.

#247322 - 05/12/06 05:58 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

#247323 - 05/12/06 06:29 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've actually put on about 15 more stickers on the back window, and more down the sides around the Rescue Edition sticker...but don't have the pics of them right now...you could say I like stickers I guess :p

..and yes, I know the WARN sticker on the hood is somewhat large [LOL] ...but I love it!

--Dave.

#247324 - 05/12/06 10:03 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

GOOD LORD

#247325 - 06/12/06 12:15 AM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

sorry to hijack this but dave did you change the mounting on your ARB?? It doesn't seem to hang as low. Also what lift do you have on there? thanks a bunch.

#247326 - 06/12/06 05:32 AM Re: Show off your stickers...
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave03X:

I've actually put on about 15 more stickers on the back window, and more down the sides around the Rescue Edition sticker...but don't have the pics of them right now...you could say I like stickers I guess :p

..and yes, I know the WARN sticker on the hood is somewhat large [LOL] ...but I love it!

--Dave.
Man, that X has to be the Moddest of all X's that I have ever seen in this Site...

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#247327 - 06/12/06 06:59 AM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes. I would agreee i t is heavily modded, but it is still IFS. Going to SAS is the mother of all mods...IMHO.

Nice truck Dave!

I am sure he has shown up some SA rigs on the trail.

#247328 - 06/12/06 02:21 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL] Thanks guys...as for the question on the ARB, that was raised to accommodate the 2" body lift...as for the type of lift..it's an SLR 3" lift with the SLR 2" shackles, and Alcan Spring packs, along with a 2" body lift and some good amounts of sheetmetal trimming to fit the 35s...and for the IFS thing...that issue will be remedied at the end of January..already have the solid axle and the swap starts end of January as soon as the Calmini kit shows up (ordering that January 1st) [ThumbsUp]

There aren't too many places that it can't go that SAS rigs go at the moment...the rear locker, 35s and crawler gears definitely help in that respect wink But as far as "most modded"...I would say it probably is one of the most modded Xterras around that isn't SAS'd I guess...and I'm fine with that assessment :p wink

-Dave.

#247329 - 06/12/06 02:46 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

did you wash your truck before taking those pics......say it ain't so

or is it a crappy camera [LOL]

#247330 - 06/12/06 02:59 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Finger]

You actually wash your truck more than I do you big queen...I think the last time I took it to that do it yourself car wash on Patterson was about 2 weeks ago.

:p [LOL]

#247331 - 06/12/06 03:39 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

What do you have in the back of that thing?? Looks very loaded down, or your leaf pack is too long....

Very nice,. So who's lift are you running with what tire size?

#247332 - 06/12/06 04:17 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
Quote:
[b]
What do you have in the back of that thing?? Looks very loaded down, or your leaf pack is too long....

Very nice,. So who's lift are you running with what tire size?[/b]
Quote:
:...as for the type of lift..it's an SLR 3" lift with the SLR 2" shackles, and Alcan Spring packs, along with a 2" body lift and some good amounts of sheetmetal trimming to fit the 35s...

#247333 - 06/12/06 04:42 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[Finger]

You actually wash your truck more than I do you big queen...I think the last time I took it to that do it yourself car wash on Patterson was about 2 weeks ago.

its been 5 weeks for me [Finger]

#247334 - 06/12/06 04:47 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Xterra Adam...that pic was taken before I switched out the shackles...now it rides nice and level..the other shackles weren't big enough, and the shocks were always fully compressed.

But yes, 3" SLR, 2" body lift, and the springs were made specifically for that Xterra. Of course, there is a lot of weight on the rear (tire carrier, 35" tire, gas can, and co2 tank)...but now with the 2" SLR shackles, it holds it's ride height quite nicely. Also, the front fenders are trimmed out about 2" more than the rears on the top...so even at even ride height, it's always going to look higher in the front...one of those illusion type things wink

#247335 - 06/12/06 04:50 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ShoxX:
Quote:
[b] [Finger]

its been 5 weeks for me [Finger] [/b]
*cough* bullshit *cough*

[Finger]

#247336 - 06/12/06 06:16 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ShoxX:
[b]
Quote:
[b] [Finger]

its been 5 weeks for me [Finger] [/b]
*cough* bullshit *cough*

[Finger] [/b]
oh yeah bring your over later and we can count the layers....kinda like seeing of old a tree is. I got 3 trail rides on mine.

this is so fucking retarded......we're instulting each other by saying which one is cleaner [LOL]

#247337 - 06/12/06 06:44 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL]

I washed my truck with rocks the other day...so there..and I finished off by waxing it with sand and gravel. It's not black, it's scratch metallic with a hint of dent pearl.

#247338 - 07/12/06 11:07 AM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's a couple more stickers I recently added:

Brotherhood of the Shovels (an inside joke with our local club):

You too can have a modded Xterra by selling enough Mary Kay :p wink :

#247339 - 17/12/06 10:50 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

lol...how do some of you guys see anything with all those stickers on your rear window?

#247340 - 19/12/06 12:51 AM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

here are my stickers.

#247341 - 19/12/06 06:11 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 06xterra:
lol...how do some of you guys see anything with all those stickers on your rear window?
well with the 35" tire in the back who cares about the other 6" you CAN see out of

#247342 - 19/12/06 08:09 PM Re: Show off your stickers...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can actually see just fine out of my rear window when it comes to backing out of parking spaces and stuff like that. Sometimes on the trail though, I tend to back into trees [LOL] But I figure, what's one more dent right?

But really, it's fine for me..I've got no complaints...and as far as driving down the road, I see people behind me just fine...seeing through the spokes in the wheel help too. But, with a 35" tire...it would be stupid to have that kind of tire strapped to the roof....you have to have a tire carrier for it if you like to keep your Xterra from being upside down on the trails....center of gravity you know?

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal