2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#26699 - 20/05/07 05:51 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

You be careful, too, Nancy, when you go!!! We miss you at CC!!!!

Thanks to ALL of you guys putting your asses on the line for us!!!!

#26700 - 20/05/07 09:07 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
NeoXer Offline

Loc: Dacula, Georgia
Hey Man, God bless you!!!! Thank you for all you do. I pray for you guys nightly and that you return home safely. Meanwhile: ROCK THE CASBAH, ROCK THE CASBAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandi [Wave]

#26701 - 21/05/07 11:28 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Best of luck over there and God Bless. You guys are doing a great job in a crazy part of the world.

#26702 - 24/05/07 08:55 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Peps_X Offline

Loc: NJ
Oorah!! THANK YOU for everything. Hope you're reunited with your X soon! [ThumbsUp]
http://www.darlenepepper.com

#26703 - 01/06/07 08:30 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

thank you for what you do, I hope you all come home safe, and soon.

#26704 - 04/06/07 10:30 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure if anyone has seen this or not, worth checking out.

http://www.youtube.com/v/ervaMPt4Ha0&autoplay=1

#26705 - 28/07/07 08:54 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I'm still building sand castles over here. Things are about as well as can be expected. It is really just getting hot (a crisp 123F so far), but this isn't the hot time of year yet, so I guess I have that to look forward to. Only about two months to go and back to U.S. soil I go! mmmmmm GRASS (followed closely by a little mud) [drink] Too bad I am told that we will be right back out here in Feb. hummm joy. Ahh well, doing what we do right? Thank you all for your support. I know some have their opinions on the war, hell I even have my own from time to time, but noone said anything about it... all I read was keep up the good work and thanks to us all. So thanks to YOU all 'cause even though we are fighting for them, we are doing it for you.
Here's a strange war story for you. My mother sent me some energy drinks in the mail (am I allowed to advertise here a little? if not just erase this last part I guess???) Anyway, something called Red Rain. It was a lot like Red Bull but bigger cans. So It is pretty good and I decide I am going to need to get more because a 6 pack is just not going to last right. I got online and found this company called Cott Beverage Corp. (the makers of RR) and emailed them asking if there was any website they knew of that would ship some to me if I gathered up some money. FPO address. Anyway, I got an email back from the CEO telling me that there wasn't a company that could sell it to me, but he was going to ship me some free of charge! So I'm like hell yeah free $h^! in about 3 to 4 weeks I had to go to supply to pick up some parts (so I was told) when I got there, there was a freakin full skid of drinks! Sorry... ummm pallet? 480 something six packs! (of course some managed to dissappear somewhere between the states and Fallujah, but whatever...) The thing I don't really get is, the invoice said it came from Wal-Mart so dude could have just told me to buy it from them right? Or is there some kind of buisness thing that says they can't sell food to people other than vendors or something? Well either way, I have drinks STILL! This was around two to three months ago... All of my Marines running around geekin out on RR! Good stuff right there.
Thank you all again and we'll be home soon! [Wave]

#26706 - 28/07/07 05:42 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just looked that stuff up, it's Canadian. I don't think it's even sold here. stay safe though and bring home some leftovers..

#26707 - 29/07/07 06:51 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your service, stay safe and keep on fighting the good fight.

#26708 - 30/07/07 05:55 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey bud, thanks for serving!

Have you seen the site www.anysoldier.com ? They let you request items or gear that you want donated from the states. Might be worth looking at if you ever run out of energy drinks again

#26709 - 03/08/07 07:42 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Semper Fi Marine Be careful over there, especially while on patrol or convoy. I served two tours there, 03-04 and 05-07. My ex-husband was wounded by an IED in June, and is at home now, getting better everyday. Come back safely. As a former sailor, I'll say "Non Sibi Sed Patriae" and also a disabled Army veteran "Hooah"!

#26710 - 03/08/07 09:30 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
warlock Offline

Loc: Springfield VA
Keep your head down and always check your cross hairs

SEMPER FI

#26711 - 03/08/07 12:35 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for all that you and the rest of your commrades are doing. Beat that was nice to see a whole skid. I read somewhere wal-mart swung a deal with the gov. to ship things over there because they already had so many routes already established. I also heard believe it or not Mars candy company had set up shipping and distubution lines on there own, no help and not even asked to by our gov. they did this help and support the military before anyone else, so in turn they won alot of shipping and candy contracts to supply the troops because they already had established lines. Because of this this they did not even need to out bid hershey on the candy contract they where basically just given the contract. For me when I look or think about the war I always say remember the big picture think how much better and safer the world will be in 10 years, you and all the troops are creating that. I have deep respect and admiration for all over there. Keep safe and keep your head down.

#26712 - 11/10/07 08:41 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well I'm back finally,
just wanted to thank you all for your support again. I just found out that I will be getting promoted to Staff Sergeant (E-6, SNCO for Marines laugh ) So not only has the re-enlistment bug bitten me again, I seem to have developed a MOD rash due to the crazy bonus they are tricking us with lately. It looks as though I MAY be home long enough to actually work on my X and get a front and rear bumper, sliders, and of course a lift and wheels, pretty much everything 'cause I haven't been home long enough to get very far away from stock. frown (I got under 26k miles on my '04)
Been ripping this whole forum apart trying to decide on what products and vendors to go with, probably easier to find out what NOT to go with. Any suggestions? Money isn't really an issue right now so have fun.

Been thinking Shrock bumpers and sliders and can't decide on a lift, SAS would be cool but not sure it would be worth the money time and effort?

Thanks again

#26713 - 11/10/07 09:12 AM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Welcome home! Thanks again for serving.

#26714 - 11/10/07 11:22 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't forget to get a full set of skids.

#26715 - 12/10/07 06:16 PM Re: Hello from Iraq
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for your service, keep safe and keep on fighting the good fight. smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal