I made a light bar and put a pair of KC daylighters on it. I wired it up like Axle did and everything works fine. I used the KC switch and temporarily hung it behind the dash. I then ordered the Fog Light Switch and Harness Kit from xterraparts.com. I can wire the new switch up fine by the diagram that comes with the new switch.

The question that I have is that the new switch has four leads off the back. The #1 (ignition power),2 (power to relay) and 4 (ground) are used but the other #5 isn't used. I've checked it with a volt meter and when the switch is off nothing is making contact, like it's supposed to. When the switch is throw, 1 and 2 and connected and 4 and 5 are. What I want to know is what is the #5 lead used for?

By it making connection with the #4 (ground) when the switch is thrown, it's seems like it would be another ground but that doesn't seem right. The reason I ask is, I'd like to know if you can run two relays off one switch? I'd like to add another set of KCs to the light bar.