2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#289312 - 20/11/04 05:51 PM Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

well this is how it started out.. i was replacing my speakers in the front doors when i got it all done and all of a sudden the speakers went dead..the head unit was still on but there was no sound..i popped the hood and replaced a fuse that had blown i think it was the amp fuse, ok the speakers started working again...i go to listen to my cd's and it doesnt play them..it wont even eject them...whats wrong...what do i do...thanks...i plan on getting a new head for x-mas but i just want this one to last...

#289313 - 20/11/04 09:41 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

try removing the fuse that powers the radio in the fuse panel under the dash for a few seconds. that should reset it.

#289314 - 21/11/04 04:31 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

i just tried pulling the fuse but there isnt one for the radio under the dash they are under the hood in the engine compartment and when i did that it did turn off the radio but when i put it back in im guessing that it didnt reset it because i still had all my radio stations preset and the cd's still did not want to eject...

#289315 - 22/11/04 05:33 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

come on guys i already searched and i saw everything that i could and the one thing that i found different is that everyone else was getting a error showing up on there in dash changer while mine just isn't ejecting or playing...thnks again...

#289316 - 22/11/04 07:14 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

there is a memory fuse there somewhere. It may be tied into another fuse. If you can't find it you'll have to pull the radio out and unplug it from the rear. It's not really that difficult. You just need a phillips head screwdriver.

#289317 - 22/11/04 07:18 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks its kinda late now and imma try that 2morrow...i will get back to you if it doesnt work out..
"PEACE IM OUTTA HERE"-Adam Sandler

#289318 - 26/11/04 04:19 PM Re: Need Help!!!! In-dash changer isnt working...
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok i took out my in dash cd changer for my 2002 and plugged it back in to see if that would work but it didnt...then i decided to take it inside, i shook it a little bit and was hearing this noise coming from inside...does anyone know should i hear like something is broken or falling apart...anyway to eject the cd's manually?

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal