I have to thank Ramness for giving me the idea. He did his in a similar manner. the problem was that when I installed my backup lights, I knew there had to be a better way of adding the new fuse panel and relay than screwing them to the fender. So I DID A SEARCH for switches because I didn't like where I had the switch either and found Ramnesses idea of putting the fuse panel and relay(s) in a project box. Well, I liked the idea and decided to do it one better. I mounted the fuse panel and relay on the lids rather than in the boxes giving me easy access later. I figured while I was there, I should also add a good ground to the relay box for later too. I also move my switch to a new box I put in the cubby at the bottom console with extra pre-wired switches too. So, now I've got it all set so I can very easily add stuff later with no fuss. Everything has easy access and is also protected.

Anyway, here's a link to the new wiring New Wiring (Sorry a couple of the pictures are a little blurry. I didn't have the camera set right.)

HTH someone!

-G-