shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#295392 - 24/07/06 04:40 AM dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was wondering if anyone sells replacement gages (tach,speedo,etc) I am having a hard time seeing down into the instrument "cave" when its sunny out. I would like some of the slick white backed with black letters. Did a search and came up empty

#295393 - 02/08/06 01:22 AM Re: dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can always do an eBay search.

Kinda ricey but..

eBay link

#295394 - 02/08/06 06:07 AM Re: dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

I know.. i can't see a thing on sunny days.. you get used to it. I can't buy a reverse gauge for mine (no canadian versions out there) but you do get used to it.

#295395 - 02/08/06 10:47 AM Re: dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Kelli,

Besides being Km instead of miles, is there any difference? I looked at the eBay RotorDemon posted and it does have Km as well on it. Mind you smaller and on the inside, but still there.

It would be annoying a little bit though, because I find it annoying when I drive in the states because the miles are small on ours.

#295396 - 02/08/06 11:42 AM Re: dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not sure where to find them with KM's in large. I'll do some digging tonight.

#295397 - 02/08/06 01:30 PM Re: dash gages
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 56kz2slow:
Hi Kelli,

Besides being Km instead of miles, is there any difference? I looked at the eBay RotorDemon posted and it does have Km as well on it. Mind you smaller and on the inside, but still there.

It would be annoying a little bit though, because I find it annoying when I drive in the states because the miles are small on ours.
There wouldn't be a difference, fit wise.. and i assume as long as the km/h is there somewhere, that it would adhere to canadian laws.. i'd prefer a standard canadian one though.. squinting at it now, vs. squinting at small numbers later would be the same annoyance =)

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal