2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 35 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#299780 - 29/09/03 12:46 PM Bling-Bling Nozzles
Anonymous
Unregistered

I put a set of those bling-bling LED washer nozzles on my X. One light is bright and the other is dim. I checked the wiring and it is fine. Bad light or something I overlooked?

Yea yea I know. I am too old for these things but they remind me of the blue-dots people used to put in their tail lights way back in the "old days."

Be forwarned, they don't spray any better than stock.

#299781 - 29/09/03 12:55 PM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
austinbrtndr Offline

Loc: ATX
Besides the fact that the blue ones are ILLEGAL, the cheap little bastards are always like that... unless you spend quite a bit more on the nicer, "show" lights... probably just a bad light... just take em off... you are gonna catch so much shit if you keep posting about this... I would highly recommend clicking "edit" then "delete"... just an idea... not trying to be a dick...

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

#299782 - 29/09/03 01:01 PM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
Anonymous
Unregistered

It must be a New York thing. Legal or not, people here drive around with the blue ones.

Also, don't you guys scrape up your neon lights going over all those rocks and stuff?

#299783 - 29/09/03 05:08 PM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those of ya'll comin' to Maryland. Don't have any of those things on you vehicle. Only factory lights, or lights which are of like, kind, or quality are legal. No color of anything is legal. If the police say is a bright and dazzling light, it's gotta go. Your toast if its red or blue. You have to have color filters in Euro lamps, not the colored bulbs. You can only have two fog lights that are functional. No license plate covers either. mad

#299784 - 01/10/03 01:18 AM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
Anonymous
Unregistered

Darth Xterra.... If you run them off the same power line it does that for some reason, you have to run them off different ones.

#299785 - 01/10/03 08:02 AM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Don't feed the troll people. It's obvious he's a dupe. Also, don't you guys scrape up your neon lights going over all those rocks and stuff?

Just stop posting here, period. End of thread.

---------/snip/-----------

#299786 - 01/10/03 08:16 AM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea whatever, lighten up.

I am going to check how much current each one is eating and possibly use a resistor to bring them in line. Apparently one is eating more juice on the line.

#299787 - 01/10/03 10:05 AM Re: Bling-Bling Nozzles
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Don't feed the troll people. It's obvious he's a dupe. Also, don't you guys scrape up your neon lights going over all those rocks and stuff?

Just stop posting here, period. End of thread.

---------/snip/-----------

Happy Trolling! :rolleyes:

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal