2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 51 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#306252 - 28/06/06 02:06 PM Ipod interface
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey all... I'm gonna get the IPOD interface for my 05 OR... does anyone know if it is completely controled by the Rock Fos head unit (which I assume since all the pictures of the interface show it in the glove box!) And if so is the whole IPOD searchable/ the text of what song/folder etc. shown in the Rock Fos stereo display? (which I hope) if so one could have 40 GB of music on demand in their Xterra!! (what I'm hoping for) Also ... does anyone have a link to installation instructions for the Ipod interface?

thanks.. Greg

#306253 - 30/06/06 09:37 PM Re: Ipod interface
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Gregory Weiss: And if so is the whole IPOD searchable/ the text of what song/folder etc. shown in the Rock Fos stereo display?
Yes sir but it'll take you forever to do that. My advise, play your favorite playlist before you hit the road. smile

#306254 - 07/11/06 06:33 PM Re: Ipod interface
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just purchased the ipod interface from my nissan dealership, and they charged me 1 hour labor to install it. It works great!!!! You can play songs by song name, genre, playlist, album, artist ect. Before that i used the the itrip and that sucked everytime i went towards downtown. It sounds great through my stereo system!!

#306255 - 03/12/06 05:17 PM Re: Ipod interface
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have two quick questions:

Does the 05 RF 6 disc head unit have aux in the back?

Secondly, will the interface work with any new Ipod?

I haven't bought either yet, but am seriously considering it. Everything I have read on here sounds like people are happy with it. Any other input?
Thanks!

#306256 - 04/12/06 07:22 AM Re: Ipod interface
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those with a U.S. Xterra, does the RF head unit have just a Radio button or does it also have a SAT button on it?

Reason I ask, is I'm trying to find out if the ipod interface will work with a Canadian version of the Xterra (2006) with the RF Head unit. So far I have never been able to get a firm "yes this works" answer. They don't sell the interface at the CDN dealerships so I don't want to order it up from the States only to find out it won't work.
thanks

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal