Just bought one. Cheapest I found it was for $139.00 @ Sam's Club. Nissan OEM battery crapped out yesterday at work (3.25yrs 60,580mi). I went out to pick up take-out for lunch. Parked in front of the restaurant (left the headlights/blinkers on since it was raining), and when I came out less than 2 minutes later the damn thing wouldn't start. Took it to Advanced Auto and they said it was dead.

I decided against the yellow top after reading some of the posts on here about them dying prematurely and just outside of the 2yr warranty. Plus, I decided I didn't need a deep cycle now anyway. If I ever get a winch (not for a few years at least), I'll go w/ the Odyssey, Exide Orbital, or whatever new battery comes out by then.

Here are some of the installation pics. The model 25 or 25/75 is for the Xterra according to optima...Sam's Club only had the model 34/78, so I had to jury rig it a bit to make it sit securely. Had to leave off the battery cover that came w/ the xterra since this one is bigger. Also had to make more slack in the + terminal cable by cutting off the zip tie it was secured too and unclipping part of the + terminal cable from a metal bracket it was attached to. Then, I was able to stretch it enough to hook on the + terminal. I was still able to use the factory tie down without any problems.