shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#311624 - 04/02/05 05:45 PM Crazy thing happend 2day
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well my 6 disc in dash changer went on the fritz awhile ago...i came on here and asked ways to fix the problem. i searched the problem and found that my radio was crap and i can kiss my cd's goodbye..me low in cash i kept the radio in and was gonna wait for warmer temps to put in a replacement...funny thing happend though...i got in my car this morning and the cd player was making a noise..so i pressed the eject button..and suprise to me 1 cd popped out..but no more..5 still stuck in there and i was gonna be late for work so i decided to forget about it. went out to the car for lunch and turned it on...funny noise again..pressed the eject button and the other 5 popped out...the culprit.....the #2 cd was broken around the middle hole in the cd and jammed the motor that moves the cd's works perfect now...and saved myself some money..so if anyone's 6 cd in dash changer shits out on them send them to me..i will keep em around for a while...wait until it works again and sell'em on ebay..lol

#311625 - 17/02/05 01:45 PM Re: Crazy thing happend 2day
Peps_X Offline

Loc: NJ
Yeah, my 6 disc changer crapped out too. But never spit any CDs back out. I had to take it out and operate. It wrecked and scratched all my cds inside of it. I had to rip it apart just to get my CDs out. They were all scraped to hell so I ended up with no CDs and a broken changer. Total crap! eek Nissan wanted like $350 just to get my CDs out and take a look at it. Please, I could get a whole new unit for that price..that's why I opted to rip it apart myself.
http://www.darlenepepper.com

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal