shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316042 - 24/01/06 08:13 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
conker69 Offline

Harrison, Ohio. [Wave]

#316043 - 24/01/06 11:10 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
hot_h2o Offline

Loc: Bright, Indiana
Bright Indiana here. Just 2 mins from Harrison Ohio

#316044 - 24/01/06 04:16 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

whats up briz? Have not seen or talked to you in awhile. Hope the new little one is good and give me a call sometime.

#316045 - 25/01/06 06:48 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
hot_h2o Offline

Loc: Bright, Indiana
Quote:
Originally posted by Rube2004X:
whats up briz? Have not seen or talked to you in awhile. Hope the new little one is good and give me a call sometime.
sorry, I have been busy with the baby. Well get together soon.

#316046 - 26/01/06 06:41 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
conker69 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by hot_h2o:
Bright Indiana here. Just 2 mins from Harrison Ohio
Excellent. My uncle and grandmother live in Bright. Small world after all. LOL.

#316047 - 07/02/06 08:58 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

cincinnati here too, i am up for some wheelin but as of right now i just have a stock 06

#316048 - 09/02/06 09:30 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm in Columbus!

#316049 - 16/02/06 11:27 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Canton, OH here! Anyone know where we can go? Does West Virginia have any trails for us to use? What about camping options up in the mountains? Thanks!

#316050 - 16/02/06 03:04 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm not to sure on where we can go to camp up in the woods and get the X's off the road. The only place that comes to mind really to go camp is the red river gorge but I'm not sure if you can get cars off the road there. I'm up for whatever as long as I'm not at work. As far as wheelin goes as stated earlier Haspin acres is about an hour from cincinnati if that i think. I got some info from a friend on a company called Scenic Road Rallies. They do scenic tours around the cincinnati and indiana areas. They have a couple of tours that are for 4X4 only that we could sign up for. Or, if there is enough interest we could get our own group together and pick the date. So if you have any friends that have 4x4 and would be interested that might be a better route. Check out their website www.SCENICROADRALLIES.com for the info. [drink]

#316051 - 22/02/06 06:38 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
conker69 Offline

I went on the 4x4 ONLY Scenic Road Rally and it wasn't bad. You could probably get by with 4x2 but crossing the deep streams was hella fun. And the "devils staircase" was pretty cool...probably the only part you need 4x4 but it's better than nothing.

#316052 - 10/03/06 08:59 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

You all are making me nervous. I live in Utah, but I'm moving to Toledo in august for school. I better get all the offroading in now while I can because it doesn't sound like there are too many areas in Ohio. Please tell me there are at least a few areas in Northwest Ohio where I can get my X dirty. eek

#316053 - 11/03/06 05:42 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Xcrement Offline

Loc: Bowling Green , OH
Sorry diggs, I live in Bowling Green just a half hour south of Toledo so I can tell you that you are screwed. The best we can do here are some dirt roads. If you have any questions about the area PM me. I have lived here for 28 years.

#316054 - 13/03/06 10:05 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

My sister and brother in law live in Dayton. I visit them a lot in the summer. There should be some place to wheel on my way there!! it would be cool to get together with some of you Ohio'ers and get our trucks dirty while i'm out there. but it doesn't sound like there's any place! But just in case you should let me know. laugh

#316055 - 07/06/06 09:32 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cincy here! we need an board for kentuky ohio and indiana x's

#316056 - 12/06/06 10:02 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

cincy here too...looking for places in kentucky really, any ideas?

#316057 - 20/06/06 08:51 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
yam_turecki Offline

Loc: Newbury Park, CA
OK, finally I see something is going on in Ohio ... and around Cincinnati. Good.

I moved to Cinci year ago but I have no time to really 4wheeling and getting around area. I have been in Haspin Acrea, I heard anbout Badlands and places in Kentucky.

I see many people from Cincinnati area ... great let's connect and do some wheeling.

I moved from East coast. I have been at ECXC (will miss it this year) but it is great event, great people, nice terrain, so if You can ... just go. Last month I went to GoneMOAB (yes, 1550 miles one way), it was my second time.

I will be traveling in business in next 3-4 weeks, but anytime beyond - let's meet (at least for Cincinnati area) we could go Haspin Acres ... in a mean time meet MAZOVIA

Mirek (yam_turecki)

#316058 - 20/06/06 10:52 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Guys, go check out http://www.midwestxterraowners.com/

You may find more there that may peak your local interests.....

#316059 - 25/06/06 10:32 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

im coming to oxford in august (unfortunately i prolly wont have my X until december)

#316060 - 08/07/06 07:21 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey what's going? Good to see more people around the Cincinnati area interested in getting together sometime. We should plan an outing sometime in the near future. I have no idea where to go but I'm in. If anyone has any ideas throw them out here and lets get something planed. I know of Haspen and The Gorge but there you can't get off the road that I know of unless someone here know's of something. By the way I'm 23 how old is everyone else in the area thats interested? Oh yeah if there is enough interest throw some dates out there too.

#316061 - 09/07/06 06:13 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

North side of Columbus here. Good to see there are some X owners here in Ohio. Most of the X's I see on the road are driven by soccer moms. Only place around here that I have had mine off the pavement has been on friends' farms. I'd like to find soemthing with a little more scenery involved. I'm tired of looking at cows and soybeans.

#316062 - 10/07/06 11:54 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

CMHX you [ThumbsUp] should have come up to the hurons with us.

#316063 - 10/07/06 05:35 PM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Didn't even know about it. I've checked out MXO a few times. It's been a while, but each time, there were no local events to be found. I haven't actually joined MXO. I've just been a lurker on a few occasions. So far I don't have any mods on my X. Just a few accessories to haul my bike, skis, whatever is appropriate for the season. Besides, right now, I spend most of my time either working or training for the Columbus Marathon on October 15th.

#316064 - 11/07/06 09:14 AM Re: Any X owners in Ohio or in mid east Indiana
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok guys there are a ton of memebers on here from ohio, I just started a ohio roll call on MXO, join up and post so we can start getting some events planned smile

http://midwestxterraowners.com/nuke/forums/index.php?showtopic=2028

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal