2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316235 - 05/06/03 04:27 PM Adjusting Headlights
IUScott Offline

Loc: Chicago
I have done the search on this topic in General..Parts..and what. All I've gotten back is this topic dont exist. Long story short..I got pulled over last weekend because the cop thought I was running with my high-beams. I flashed my brights for her and all and she let me go saying to get the lights adjusted "cause youre killing us out here" I looked in the manual and it said to contact the local Nissan Dealership for adjustment. Screw that..they will probably charge me. I looked inside the engine at the lights and didnt see any "screws" to adjust the lights. Please point me in the right direction so I can adjust these. Being pulled over for this was a pain in the Arse!! Thanks in advance!!

#316236 - 05/06/03 05:27 PM Re: Adjusting Headlights
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
From your sig. you have an "02", so this should work for you.

On our model year trucks we can only adjust vertical, no horizantal adjustment. Anyway sounds like that's what you want.

Open the hood and look at the back of the headlight (more towards the the side closest to the front fenders) on each headlight. You should see a gray bolt with a washer that look like it has some teeth on it. That is your adjustment bolt for vertical adjustment. It's 8mm if I recall, move it to the right will lower the aim on the headlights. Hope that makes sense.

#316237 - 06/06/03 03:17 PM Re: Adjusting Headlights
IUScott Offline

Loc: Chicago
Thanks Pinoy!!

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal