2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316238 - 17/02/04 01:52 PM x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Howdy all,
I live in South Bend Indiana, Notre Dame country. Are there any clubs or gatherings near me?
Thanks

#316239 - 17/02/04 06:10 PM Re: x gatherings
TrialsX Offline

Loc: Florida
If you find one, let me know. Indianapolis here... The Wisconsin crew puts the rest of the Midwest club to shame in my opinion...

[Spit]

#316240 - 17/02/04 06:17 PM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

I tell you what, every day I see at least 3 or 4 x's, why can't we start a club for folks in the Indiana, Michigan, Ohio area????? confused

#316241 - 18/02/04 07:12 AM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

You can. A great place to start is at your local Nissan dealer. They're more than happy to use any "value-added" angle to enhance a vehicle. Cater to your target demographic.

#316242 - 18/02/04 11:13 AM Re: x gatherings
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by TrialsX:
The Wisconsin crew puts the rest of the Midwest club to shame in my opinion...
In all reality there never really has ever been a Midwest club. There were a few guys (all of which have dissappeared off the board) that tried around the time this board was created, but nothing really ever got off the ground. I have tried to keep some connection between people that seemed interested, but that was the extent of the "club". Thanks to the creation and planning of the MXG we have found some people who have the time, interest, and the ability to get a club as well as web site up and going.

The way things look like they are going I would suggest that those of you in Indy that want a local X club, START ONE! In my opinion the Midwest X Club (what there was of it, mostly me trying to keep it together) in it's previous form is DEAD.

-Erik

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#316243 - 18/02/04 01:37 PM Re: x gatherings
broncox Offline

Loc: chicago
I wouldn't call it dead, we have a run to Lake Geneva this weekend! laugh

EAP, Who is taking care of the website? after this weekend I will have photos to post. and maybe a trail report kind of a thing not that there are alot of trails but it's still going to be a fun muddy weekend! [Wave]

#316244 - 18/02/04 02:14 PM Re: x gatherings
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
The original Midwest web site was/is maintained by a guy who no longer posts here on the XOC, he has never responded to any of my emails and till now there was no point to change the link here on the XOC. So I would say send them to Lincolnellie via the midwestxterraowners site.

There isn't a section yet for trails or outings other than the MXG, but it might be something he will consider if there is interest and photos to add!

I so wish I could go with you guys, but I have to keep myself as available as possible just in case the Carpet guys decide to install my new carpet that day! frown

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#316245 - 19/02/04 03:40 PM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any information on runs would be great. Interested people in getting together to form a Midwest club please get in touch with me. I am very interested in getting together with other x owners and having a good time.
You bought a Nissan, now get off the couch [Smoking]

#316246 - 19/02/04 03:48 PM Re: x gatherings
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
There is a run this weekend (sat) in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. It is going to be a blast (probably a $20.00 fee for the whole day). Afterwards we will probably get together and have some beers. Those of you that drive a distance can crash at my place if you need to.

#316247 - 13/03/04 10:06 AM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am in the indianapolis area. Actually fishers. But, I would be interested in a club in this area definately. If there is anything you need help with let me know.

#316248 - 13/03/04 01:13 PM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TrialsX:
If you find one, let me know. Indianapolis here... The Wisconsin crew puts the rest of the Midwest club to shame in my opinion...

[Spit]
[Finger]

At least the Wisconsin crew and the Northern IL crew is TRYING to get something going! I don't see you doing much of anything.... [Finger]

#316249 - 14/03/04 06:40 AM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am a new X owner and love it so far. Live in Kokomo, IN and would also be interested in getting into a club in this area. I see there are 3 others in IN that are also interested. There have got to be more Hoosiers out there.

#316250 - 14/03/04 08:50 AM Re: x gatherings
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, I am a newbie as well. I have only had my X for a little over a month now. I love mine so far. I see around 10 to 15 x's every day. There has to be more of us out there. [Freak]

#316251 - 14/03/04 10:21 AM Re: x gatherings
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Quote:
Originally posted by nissancrazy:
Howdy all,
I live in South Bend Indiana, Notre Dame country. Are there any clubs or gatherings near me?
Thanks
Here ya go! Midwest Xterra Gathering

Dan

#316252 - 30/03/04 06:15 PM Re: x gatherings
Lincoln Offline

The new Midwest Xterra Owners webpage is now online. The forum for Midwest Xterra Owners will be done by this weekend and will include seperate areas for all Midwest states.

Midwest Xterra Owners

#316253 - 24/05/04 08:26 PM Re: x gatherings
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Anyone is more than welcome to join any of the exsisting clubs. MADCity XOC, in Madison, Midwest Xterra Owners Club based out of Wausau, WI, Twin Cities Xterra Owners Club in Minneapolis. MADCityXOC will be doing MXG2005 next year as well. There is alot out there. The Illinois people frequently go to Attica to the Badlands. If you REALLY want to go you just need to look and then contact someone. We all have open invitations but we are not gonna bust our asses to get people to go. If you wanna welcome aboard. [Wave]

#316254 - 24/05/04 08:53 PM Re: x gatherings
Lincoln Offline

Definately a lot more going on in the Midwest now. If you check the Midwest Xterra Owners website, trips from all midwest states are listed and discussed. There are a couple coming up in the next months, check the calender on the MXO site for details.

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal