2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316304 - 12/06/03 06:52 PM This weekend?
tcdesign Offline

Loc: Hudson, WI
If anyone feels like going wheeling, I'm up for it. I'm not going anywhere, and staying at home means working on the house. Not having gone offroading for over a year and then discovering how close Roy's is got me pumped to go all the time now. I'll check the board on Saturday too, so if anyone feels like going on Sunday just post it here and we'll talk about a time. It shouldn't be too muddy since it hasn't rained much at all this week.

-Tim

#316305 - 12/06/03 07:10 PM Re: This weekend?
catering chef Offline

Loc: Burnsville,MN
tcdesign-
I am heading down to sioux falls on friday to help a buddy out with his x and get his tires(bfg at/ko and 15" rims) we will be doing some more mods to convert his x back to stock.
I SHOULD be back on Saturday. Would love to go to Roy's on Sunday. shoot me an email pabchefs@yahoo.com

#316306 - 13/06/03 08:59 AM Re: This weekend?
Western Brewer Offline

Loc: Rochester, MN
Tim, I'd love to go. But Holly and I have plans to head North this weekend... climbing and camping instead. However, I expect to see a lot of really great pics on Monday.

Matt

#316307 - 16/06/03 01:51 PM Re: This weekend?
Western Brewer Offline

Tim, did you or anyone else make it out this weekend?

FYI: I had a great weekend and found some really great secluded climbing spots on the North Shore this weekend. It was fun, and I'm glad I finally got to do a little hiking and climbing up there, much better than what SE MN has to offer IMO.

Matt

#316308 - 17/06/03 06:53 AM Re: This weekend?
tcdesign Offline

Loc: Hudson, WI
Matt, I didn't get out on Sunday. I'm not sure if Chef got back from Sioux Falls, but that's ok, I got a lot of stuff done around the house that needed to be done. Yeah, I really like it up north. Sarah is running in the Grandmas marathon next weekend, so I get go to Duluth then. We went up to Sleeping Giant provincial park over memorial weekend (in Ontario) and it was awesome. I just wish I didn't have to drive 7 hours to get someplace like that.

#316309 - 17/06/03 10:51 AM Re: This weekend?
Western Brewer Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tcdesign:
We went up to Sleeping Giant provincial park over memorial weekend (in Ontario) and it was awesome. I just wish I didn't have to drive 7 hours to get someplace like that.
I hear you there! The three or four hours to the North Shore isn't terrible, but it is a pain. Then you still have to drive anywhere from 1 to 4 more hours to get to the REALLY nice places.... I miss the West! frown

I guess it would really be nice to just not have to work so I could drive all over and visit cool places like that. I need to start playing the lottery again. smile

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal