2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316577 - 28/07/04 09:29 PM Boom???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Boom saw the pics of your x in the hole and the damage from the stuck. Have you found a replacement for your back corner piece? I had some old lady hit my X and now I need that same piece but I am not having luck locating one. If you can help me find one I would be gratefull.

Thanx
Bryan

#316578 - 29/07/04 07:37 PM Re: Boom???
BOOM Offline

Loc: WISCONSIN
well my Xterra brother speaking of this i was at Nissan in Oshkosh on thursday afternoon here and got a list of SHIT that i needed....the part number for that is going to be 85071-7X000 and it will be 79.00 Bones for it ... im going to turn my stuff under comp with my ins and i figure this out here i think i have a 250 DED and then total for all the parts ill need will be a good close to a 1000 dollars and then i will get a ARB or something for the front bumper or something .. so im going to need help here in the next couple months to figure out what the fuck to do ...... so any help at all would be VERY GOOD from anyone.......even with websites for different stuff....

the stuff that got wreck was washer tank $130.00
front bumper center 240.00
fascia kit front bumper 225.00
fasicia rear bumper 45.00
rear bumper center 80.00
rear bumper assy 200.00

so i think that i might get a ARB front and fix rear or something .. to be safe.. and then get a little cash then that SWING bumber would be kick ass......

SO THAT IS THAT >>> and ill see what i can do .. [Wave] [Wave] [Wave]

later and i hope that this helped you a lot...

BOOM............. [Geek]

ps.. come this SATURDAY to dans house ill be there.... hope to see someone at MODday@dansHOUSE

if you wanna get it DIRTY, Then go in and get some MUD !! ON IT

#316579 - 29/07/04 09:04 PM Re: Boom???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the info. I have been looking for a part number for a few months on that, just never wanted to go back to the $h!ty dealership where I got the x from. Sounds like you realy jacked up the bumpers, sorry to hear there was so much damage. Have you looked at auto wreckers to see if they may have a xterra there that you can pick apart? I think the wrecker on Archer ave in Lemont had one that was hit from behind so might be able to get front parts. But that was back in April. I would go with the arb bumper too. If I did not want a kayak so bad I would buy the bumper instead.

Bryan

cool

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal