2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316611 - 28/05/03 08:56 PM Midwest Wheelin Trip?
TrialsX Offline

Loc: Florida
Hey everybody!

Anyone up for a wheelin trip anytime soon? I'll be down at the the Xterra plant tour in early June, but is anyone up for a little wheelin trip after that? The Rubber Ducky is all like new after replacing my front ball joints, so she's itchin to get a little wheeling in.

Dave, when is the Money Pit due back on the road?

Randy, gonna make this trip? [LOL]

Lawrence? Buehler? Buehler? [Wave]

What about that green X on the north side seen with an XOC sticker?

Anyone?

#316612 - 28/05/03 09:52 PM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
rfritz Offline

Loc: Indianapolis
I am there! Let's get a good turnout! Any others interested? Mike - and if I don't come this time I will turn in my Xterra to the Xterra Owners Club Authorities for blatant mis-use of truck.
Anything but June 7th!

#316613 - 28/05/03 11:24 PM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
There is a group of Nissan owners getting together at Badlands the last weekend of June. It's being discussed here

#316614 - 31/05/03 05:17 PM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
taxxman2k Offline

Loc: Indianapolis, IN
Money pit is back on all fours [Finger]

She will be rolling out of the garage next weekend to go get measured up for some new shocks. Hopefully it will just be some small things after that. I do have to get the rear re-geared after next weekend and possibly some drive shaft work so we shall see. But I am wheeling and camping June 20th (arriving) 21st (wheeling) and 22nd (leaving) at Silver Lakes Dunes in Michigan with several others for more info go here: http://www.midwest-xplorers.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=402
Anyone is welcome. I know Mikey can't make it so we will make another trip sometime in July. This will be money pits first ride since the transplant. Will be a good break in ride.

#316615 - 09/06/03 07:15 AM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
rfritz Offline

So when is this trip planned for? I read that on the Plush Fab board at the end of June. Is everyone going to that or is this another trip all together? [Freak] Bueller? Are the Plush Fab people camping at the Badlands or somwhere close? Should we go to Haspin for the second day? Inquiring minds want to know!

#316616 - 09/06/03 09:34 AM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
I know I'm camping with a couple of Xterra owners the 27th and 28th near there. I've been waiting to hear on the plushfab forum where everyone camps since me and my friends have never been there.

#316617 - 10/06/03 12:15 PM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Black River State Forest, June 20th, 21st and 22nd. Three vehicles so far hiking, camping, geocaching and some wheeling. 1 Xterra, and 2 Jeeps. I was up there two weeks ago right after all our rain and although there are out of drought the roads we all still dry. still raining off and on so maybe muddy next week.

#316618 - 13/06/03 06:00 PM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
pinoy Offline

Loc: TinleyPark, IL.
I should be able to meet everybody at the badlands (Saturday June 28th). I'll be coming off a midnight shift and going back in to work on a midnight shift that night so I can prob. wheel for a couple of hours. If everything works out I will meet up with everyone say in the upper parking lot (just behind the front office/registration) at around 10-10:30 A.M. attica time.

I guess it looks like Channel 4 on the horn!

[Wave]

#316619 - 20/06/03 08:47 AM Re: Midwest Wheelin Trip?
rfritz Offline

Is anyone reading these posts? :rolleyes: I am on for the Badlands this Saturday - be there or be square!

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal