shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316895 - 05/12/03 05:57 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Close1 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Carlton- I was curious why the engine failure happened so early..... 114k doesn't seem like a nissan motor?

#316896 - 05/12/03 06:17 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Close1:
Carlton- I was curious why the engine failure happened so early..... 114k doesn't seem like a nissan motor?
I blew a coolant hose in Moab and lost coolant so fast that the engine temp gauge did not move. So the short story is that I over heated the engine and cracked a sleeve.

I have a water pressure gauge now...

#316897 - 05/12/03 07:20 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Hawk:
One of the local bars I work at in Northern IL is an official Leinies Lodge! WOO HOO FOR LEINIES!!! We have 8 beers on tap(I know its not alot, but it works), and 4 of them are Leinenkugels varieties - Original, Honey Weiss, Red, and Creamy Dark. Lately, the Creamy Dark seems to be the Leinies of choice, but I think we still sell more Sam Adams Winter Lager and Budweiser than Leinies flavors....
I definately like Leinies Red better than Sam Adams. I think Big Butt is my favorite right now as far as Leinies goes.

#316898 - 05/12/03 08:50 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
Myself, the wife and my parents stopped and did the brewery tour this past summer and I must say it was very cool. Then to top it off, they give you FREE beer! My wife loves the Honey Weiss now and she never tries any new beers. The store/lodge was cool, they had some neat stuff, I got close to picking up one of the oars. Funniest thing was we went when the Clear Water Days festival (I think that was the name?) was happening, there was a parade going on and we couldn't leave the brewery till it was over. OH DARN! laugh

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#316899 - 08/12/03 08:50 PM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
catering chef Offline

Loc: Burnsville,MN
Hey carlton, It was great to met you. Nice looking truck. Walser nissan forget to give me 10% on what I bought, oh well. Have fun in the morning with the snow. laugh Hopefully we will get 4-6 inches tomorrow. We will have to get together in the next couple of days and have a few beers some where. Maybe we can get pnut to come along if he is out of beer in his fridge [Crybaby] .
Welcome to MN [Wave]

#316900 - 01/01/04 10:47 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Welcome "This is Carlton, your doorman." *Rhoda, ref.* MIDWEST Xterra Gathering! MXG

#316901 - 08/01/04 06:48 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Quote:
One of the local bars I work at in Northern IL is an official Leinies Lodge! WOO HOO FOR LEINIES!!! We have 8 beers on tap(I know its not alot, but it works), and 4 of them are Leinenkugels varieties - Original, Honey Weiss, Red, and Creamy Dark. Lately, the Creamy Dark seems to be the Leinies of choice, but I think we still sell more Sam Adams Winter Lager and Budweiser than Leinies flavors....
My favorite Leine's is Creamy Dark. Not bitter at all.

Hey Hawk! Last night I had beers with the Sam Adams Brewery people! They did not know I was drinking with them, but I was. [LOL] They were having a function at the Union Oyster House in Boston. I was drinking Harpoon anyway. Good food I recommend it to anyone visiting. GREAT! Boston baked beans!!! I wanted to due the brewery tour here, Harpoon, Sam Adams, etc. couple others here but they are all during the day and I have training. DOH!

#316902 - 08/01/04 07:37 AM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
Quote:
One of the local bars I work at in Northern IL is an official Leinies Lodge!
What bar do you work at, so my wife and I can start frequenting it when we move up your direction in the spring! Well that's the plan anyways!

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#316903 - 08/01/04 07:29 PM Re: Burrrrrr it is COLD UP HERE!!!
Sloth Offline

Loc: MN
Sorry I didn't drop by sooner, I just got off the Echo Trail. Better late than never though.

Welcome to MN Carlton! You'll love it!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal