shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316936 - 13/09/03 07:11 AM Re: Chicago Area Get together on 13Sep
Bowski Offline

Loc: Great Lakes, IL
yes i agree, meet up a bussee woods regardless and if weather still sucks then we'll go to hooters.

#316937 - 13/09/03 08:02 AM Re: Chicago Area Get together on 13Sep
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
That sounds like a good plan. I just made some signs to help with where to turn. Just an neon Orange X. I am also going to bring my cell phone so if anyone get's lost call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I'll direct you as best as I can. I am aslo going to bring my tiny propane grill, but no one has volunteered a larger grill. So if Green Machine brings his, two might cut it. I don't know if I'll bring any food, I might just eat at home depends on whats in the fridge?

The trails in Busse are paved, the area we will be in actually intesects a portion of it. I think the loop is something like 8 miles? But I could be wrong, it's been awhile since I rode them. There are some off road trails, but again I haven't ridden them for awhile so they could all be blocked off. Nothing too intense, except the big hill which at the very least is a blast to go down. That map I linked to earlier has the path marked I think.

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal