2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317080 - 23/08/03 08:37 PM Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

New to the area and was wondering if there was an Xterra Club in the Cincy/Dayton area?
Would love to find some new friends that love their Xterra as much as I do!
confused

#317081 - 25/08/03 01:52 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey!
I'm from Cinci...just bought a 2003 and I love it. Maybe we should start a club...

#317082 - 26/08/03 05:55 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
hot_h2o Offline

Loc: Bright, Indiana
I am in! I live 10 mins from Cincy. Look me up too.

#317083 - 26/08/03 07:30 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
xterra2k Offline

Loc: Cin city, Oh.
You will find there are several memebers in the Cincy area.

On the other hand, finding an offroad club would be a different story, sense there's no place to wheel.

#317084 - 26/08/03 06:19 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ok I am new to the area IE just moved in from Sothern Ca. I keep hearing about wellsville alot and other places southern OH. I am game for an OH club I miss my club back in CA SCCX. I have lots of good memories look forward to meeting X owners. Damn this place is flat.

Molten Lava
2002 sc/se

#317085 - 27/08/03 06:11 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Flat? Flat? Oh wait, there IS more to Ohio than Cincinnati...
Cincinnati is anything but flat...that's why they talk about the seven hills of Cinci. But unfortunately they are (IIRC) actually valleys, and they aren't very steep - just deep. Most of the hills are quite gentle. So not much off-roading to be done unless you find some trails somewhere...

#317086 - 27/08/03 09:58 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
xterra2k Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by magma1:
Ok I am new to the area IE just moved in from Sothern Ca. ... I miss my club back in CA SCCX. I have lots of good memories look forward to meeting X owners. Damn this place is flat.

Molten Lava
2002 sc/se
I am so sorry, as you have already guessed, there isn't much here to compare. frown

#317087 - 27/08/03 03:13 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey no problem looks like I will have to just drive a little farther. I have found these so far. www.broncohio.com/trails.html and www.orfw.org. But hey if I have to drive a little farther I still will be driving my X. there is a place close here to me and I really need to get down to Wellsvile. Then I will look into PA. My X is craving some mud.

#317088 - 27/08/03 04:15 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks to all that replied. I thought I was all alone out here. I don't really need to put my X in some mud cuz I only have a 4X2, but I thought it might be nice to maybe meet with some fun people that obviously have good taste maybe for some camping or day trips, like the crystal caverns near Troy..... Just a thought. I really didn't want to have to be the "Ring Leader" so if anyone else wants to grab the reins for those of us in the Miami Valley Area, by all means....Have at it.
Tell me where, when & what type of beer, and me & my dog, Nala, will be there.
Dana wink [Wave]

#317089 - 28/08/03 07:33 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I didn't know Troy had such a site. There's also Red River Gorge in Kentucky, which has some vehicular opportunities. Plenty of parks 'round here as well...
I'll ask around...

#317090 - 28/08/03 10:07 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
xterra2k Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by magma1:
Hey no problem looks like I will have to just drive a little farther. I have found these so far. www.broncohio.com/trails.html and www.orfw.org. But hey if I have to drive a little farther I still will be driving my X. there is a place close here to me and I really need to get down to Wellsvile. Then I will look into PA. My X is craving some mud.
If you like mud Haspin Acres is your place. Last weekend we had Gravel Rama over on the Indiana line.
Careful down in Red River Gorge for it is mostly all Private land. The Badlands rock and there has been a couple of groups go up there. It comes highly recommended. Look around in the midwest forum.
There are places within the state but highly protected and invites through contacts.
Mark, Mark is in Columbus and he organizes some trips, like to Tellico, Tn.

#317091 - 28/08/03 08:34 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey Sunshynee1,
I'll bite. I just bought my X and I'm dying to do some camping/light off-roading. U interested? Maybe we can get some others here to bring their wheels along too. Anyone interested please sound off.

#317092 - 29/08/03 06:53 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Molten lava Offline

Loc: Laguna Hills, ca
Hey xterra2k thanks for the information about Mark. I gave him a call and want to stop by his shop once he gets it back together. Really thinking about picking up one of those rear tire bumpers. I am game with getting together with other X owners camping would be fun and some wheeling. We can work our way up to some harder stuff as people get more comforitable with wheeling.

#317093 - 10/09/03 06:34 AM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm in Cleveland but I would definately drive to Dayton or Cincy to hit up some trails. Whoever finally decides to plan something, I'm on my way smile

#317094 - 10/09/03 03:57 PM Re: Is there an Xterra Club in Southwestern(Dayton Area) Ohio???
Molten lava Offline

Loc: Laguna Hills, ca
Where are you located in Cleveland? 4-Wheel parts is having a barbeque the 20th prizes etc.. I have also heard of a place around here but not looking forward to going there alone ie I love to play in mud

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal