2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317212 - 22/08/03 12:06 PM Mad City XOC Pics
Western Brewer Offline

Loc: Rochester, MN
Okay, they aren't all Mad City stuff, but there are a few pics in this album that you can and should check out. I believe Brandon has already been here smile (sorry I didn't tell you sooner - but thanks for reminding me). I'll try to find any other Xterra photos I have and put them in the album as well. Feel free to download what you want.

Matt

#317213 - 22/08/03 01:56 PM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Close1 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I recognize that corner by the water crossing. I think there was a huge rock right on the inside edge, I made it through fine. a friend of mine had about 2300 worth of body damage [Uh Oh !]

The rock has since been retired [LOL]

#317214 - 22/08/03 02:23 PM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Anonymous
Unregistered

Right you are man! Sucks about the damage. Did you guys go through before or after our trip?

#317215 - 22/08/03 02:45 PM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Great pictures Matt! I got to get one of those website also.
Huge Rock!! [LOL] Which one!! [Spit] What did he break, crush or leave behind? Maybe we can call it the $2300 crossing!
Dan

#317216 - 23/08/03 07:24 PM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Close1 Offline

we were up there the weekend after our xcursion. lots and lots of rain laugh

they left behind some blue paint and some tears [Crybaby]

it looks like someone could have used a set of sliders for sure. definately my next purchase for the X also.

#317217 - 25/08/03 08:19 AM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Western Brewer Offline

Loc: Rochester, MN
Yeah unfortunately, I didn't get many pictures from that trip. That was one nasty spot for a stone of that size, but fortunately we were able to just roll over the bank on the opposite side to miss it.

Dan, whatever you do, don't show your wife that picture of you over your hubs in the water. wink

Jesse, did you guys know that rock was there before you tried to cross? It was hidden pretty well, and high enough that at least in my case I don't know if sliders would have helped.

#317218 - 25/08/03 10:32 AM Re: Mad City XOC Pics
Close1 Offline

we ended up getting out and scouting the area a lil bit, but we did not see the rock. It was hidden under all that grass pretty well...at least until they scraped it off [Uh Oh !]

Hey did you guys come across that lake after that water crossing? I have no idea how we got to it or what it was even called. Nor did we have any GPS units....I know I know... amatuers :rolleyes:
I think we are heading back near laona this weekend for a bit of wheeling camping/fishing/canoeing.

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal