2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317864 - 06/03/06 04:41 PM AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright, I need a headcount here so, if you're going to attend this years GONE, please post and let me know how many in your truck, when you'll be arriving, and when you plan to depart.

MY ITINERARY-

SATURDAY 20 - Depart CHEVRON ON I-17 at 9:00 am to Navajo Nation, up Mokee Dugway and on to VOTG to camp overnite. We'll meet up with SCCX members there too.

SUNDAY 21 - Arrive in MOAB, offload gear to Condo @ MOAB RIM VILLAGE, # P-3 (Possible midday Fins-n-things run)

MONDAY 22 - AZXC leads Steelbender trail **Beers @ Moab Brewery

TUESDAY 23 - Hell's Revenge (Hells Gate if it's open too) **Pizza @ Zaks

WEDNESDAY 24 - Metal Masher (Rock Chucker & Widowmaker) OR
Moab Rim - SAS and heavily modded trucks (lockers, gears, etc.)
**PM Festivities

THURSDAY 25 - Elephant Hill Campout (NO dogs allowed) OR Those who'll not be attending the campout are welcome to come along as we hit some of the local stuff (around town) like Lions Back, Bumper Dumper, Potato Salad Hill, Etc. **Raffle and Beer Exchange

FRIDAY 26 - Seven Mile Rim (Wipeout Hill) / Gold Bar Rim OR
Golden Spike heavily modded trucks with the gumption to go, will be driving backwards, so as to hit the hard obstacles before sundown.. *Movie Night laugh

SATURDAY 27 - Depart around 8 am, drive down to HOVENWEEP and camp overnite.

Sunday 28 - Leave Hovenweep and arrive in PHX by sunset.

My itinerary should be fairly accurate in as far as the trails/days. As info is made available on the GONE forum, if changes are necessary, they'll be made.
[Wave]
DBAX

#317865 - 06/03/06 05:27 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bren and I will be there, w/o the dogs. I work Friday, so we will be heading out Saturday, and leisure our way up there. Most likely arriving Sunday, and unpacking at your place Dan.
We are heading back to Phx on Thursday am, as I have to work Friday, and I fully expect Bren to be about 4x4'ed out by that time if not sooner.

#317866 - 06/03/06 07:24 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm planning on heading up on that Saturday as well. The my wife if is still undecided about wether she wants to go or not. So it's 1 for sure and maybe 3 if her and daughter go.

#317867 - 06/03/06 08:54 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Double D Offline

Loc: Casa Grande, AZ
I'll be leaving on Sunday with my Friend Ronnie. We'll probably arrive on Sunday night. We're going to run Mon-Thursday. Friday we are planning to try the mountain bikes out on the trails instead of the truck. We'll be heading back to PHX on Saturday.

#317868 - 07/03/06 06:35 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Shannon, Kae, Kuma and I will be heading up Sunday, staying at Dan's, and heading home either Wed evening or Thursday. (flexible depending on how we're feeling and if/when someone is taking over our room at the condo)

Dan - Was Steelbender the Monday trail last year also? We were there last year for the first 3 days and I know we did Hell's Revenge, Fins, and something else. Just wondering if we'll hit any trails that are new to us. Maybe I'll try Golden Spike... smile

Mark

#317869 - 07/03/06 03:37 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
SATURDAY 20 - Depart PHX to Navajo Nation, up Mokee Dugway and on to VOTG to camp overnite.
Mokee Dugway, nice...

#317870 - 09/03/06 08:11 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man, wish I could make it this year. Going to be working and going to school. Next year you can count on me being there and sas'd!

#317871 - 10/03/06 04:15 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Mokee Dugway, nice...

[Wave]

#317872 - 07/05/06 07:37 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright, 13 days to go [ThumbsUp]
Since a few of you've backed out of the trip this year, I need a current (final) headcount of attendees (for reasons unbeknownst to you). Please don't post to tell why you can't go.. I'd like to only hear from those who ARE going smile Thanks.

#317873 - 07/05/06 07:55 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
NOSUP4U Offline

We're still in. Me/Shannon/Kuma for sure, Kaelyn is a probable. (In laws might be taking her to Disneyland)

We're heading up Sunday morning, leaving for Phoenix Wednesday evening after dinner.

Mark

#317874 - 08/05/06 11:24 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bren and I are planning to head up Saturday. I am going to have someone cover the bottom half of my shift, so we can head out in the am instead of noonish. Planning to head up thru Kayenta/Mexican Hat. Motel it in M.H. or in Bluff, then finish the trip Sunday.
Back to PHX Thurs am.

#317875 - 08/05/06 12:26 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
NOSUP4U Offline

So just the 3 of us? What happened to everyone else, I thought we had like 7 Xterras going. Too bad. More trail for me to hog I guess...

smile

#317876 - 08/05/06 03:31 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, a lot of people who'd said they were going have backed out for one reason or another. Preston's waffling right now, and I still haven't heard from Jayhawk. Of course Georgi's in Iraq, Scott's a no-go, Adam's tied up with work and the new house. I believe the only thing keeping Roger from going is lack of testicular fortitude. It seems like the N4W guys all blew their nut on AZRUN6, so none of them can go. Oh well, it'll be nice to share the experience with you folks, as always. smile

#317877 - 08/05/06 03:36 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Per my comment about Roger above, J/K smile . You are one of the only club members who is actively involved with meetings and xcursions on a regular basis, and I thank you for your participation [ThumbsUp] .

So will you go with us now? wink

#317878 - 08/05/06 03:43 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dan, what time you heading out Saturday? I can meet you at the Carefree hwy Chevron around 8-9am

#317879 - 08/05/06 03:59 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

That'd be ideal. You do mean the 20th, right? Mark, does that work for you two as well?

#317880 - 08/05/06 04:27 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

I do indeed meen the 20th. Mark posted heading up on Sunday, so prolly just us on Saturday. Are we hooking up with SCCX in Flag?

Most likely crashing that night in M.H at San Juan Inn

Need to see what Bren wants to do. She saw the video of the crawl down Lion's Back and is questioning just what I am getting her into... laugh

#317881 - 08/05/06 04:35 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Most likely crashing Sat night in VOTG laugh

#317882 - 08/05/06 04:43 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
NOSUP4U Offline

So pretty!

Yes, we're heading up Sunday, so I guess we're on our own. Can you give me details about the condo so we know how to find it? Hopefully we'll get there in time to drop off our stuff and the condo, and meet for whatever Sunday afternoon activities are scheduled.

Mark

#317883 - 16/05/06 03:46 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dan,

If I am correct, Sk8tigger(Jeff), Kaiotik(Andy), Myself, and possibly an additional NCCX truck will be hooking up with you and the AZ crew in VOTG on saturday.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was our plan.

#317884 - 16/05/06 04:01 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, that'd be Great! I know Andy was trying to reach me via phone (ain't easy), but I thought I read somewhere his travel itinerary had changed. I'll be in VOTG on Saturday night for sure [Smoking] . It's a loop so you'd have no trouble finding me, or vice-versa if y'all arrived before me. [ThumbsUp] I'll be on CB17 too.

#317885 - 17/05/06 12:33 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well i'm going too btw. I've been talking to dan about it, but it didn't occur to me to post it up. I am actually going to flagstaff on friday night, and going to meet up with you guys on saturday in Flagstaff.

Are we meeting up with any one in flagstaff? Maybe SCCX?

If not i'd like to plan some sort of rendezvous in flagstaff, so i can join the caravan. smile

#317886 - 17/05/06 07:21 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
NOSUP4U Offline

Dan - Shannon wanted me to check: Does the condo have towels and stuff like pots and pans in the kitchen? Trying to get a feel for how much crapola I need to pack smile

Also, can I get the address?

booyah, 4 more days smile

#317887 - 17/05/06 08:54 AM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Hey, that'd be Great! I know Andy was trying to reach me via phone (ain't easy), but I thought I read somewhere his travel itinerary had changed. I'll be in VOTG on Saturday night for sure [Smoking] . It's a loop so you'd have no trouble finding me, or vice-versa if y'all arrived before me. [ThumbsUp] I'll be on CB17 too.
Just verified, we will be meeting up with you in VOTG. Then heading in and we will be in G2 in Moab Rim. Party on! [drink]

DO you still have that shirt? lol I would still like to buy it if you do. [Too much XOC]

#317888 - 17/05/06 03:11 PM Re: AZXC/GONE '06
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dan, Carefree Chevron at 0900 sound good?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal