2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#317968 - 03/06/03 08:46 AM OHV Conference
Desert Lady Offline

Loc: Arizona
Below is information I got from Sandee McCullen (ASA4WD Region Director). If you're interested in attending, she needs a head count. You can email her at mccullen at cableaz.com

NOHVCC (National Off Highway Vehicle Conservation Council) is coming into town the weekend of Aug 23-24 to host (FREE) a conference to help Arizona OHV enthusiasts coordinate their issues; put together a statewide Recreation Council for a communication base as well as a "power" base.

There will not be "at the door registration" so I need to get names of interested parties to NOHVCC within the next couple of days for the "invite list".

The conference will be hosted at a local hotel or community room. Wherever or whatever can be found on short notice but this is an issue we MUST get involved in.

The "OHV Recreation Sticker" issue will be talked about............. the hows and dos....

The OHV Gas Tax Fund............. HOW do we insure it comes back to us.....

The ASLD Rec Permit......... what can we do with this.

A communication network........

Anyone interested in "recreation" on our lands is welcome. It is predominately geared towards OHV but mountain bikers; gun clubs and balloon clubs are also involved............ recreation affects us all and we need all agencies and recreationists together at the table. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO JOIN IN!!!!.......... one and ALL.

#317969 - 03/06/03 09:55 AM Re: OHV Conference
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
thanks

#317970 - 03/06/03 09:58 AM Re: OHV Conference
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
I'll bring it up at our meeting Saturday as well!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal