shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318082 - 29/11/07 05:57 AM Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey everyone, trying to set this up. I know the website says meeting or Xcursion on the 7th (Friday). I was thinking the 8th or 15th for the Party and Light Parade. Chime in with thoughts on the date.

Also, would like some input on food...catered or Potluck style BYOB? I thought last year was pretty darn good, where did that food come from, PHXX? [ThumbsUp]

Remember, gifts should be automotive related under $25. We'll do the whole drawing raffle tix again so I am sure not to win anything... [Crybaby]

Let's get this thing going and get everyone together with their X's a decked out in sparkiling colored lights! [drink]

SWANKy is invited as well. [Wave] Would love to see those beastly trucks in lights!

***UPDATE:
Annual AZXC Christmas party will be Saturday Dec. 8th at Conundrum's House. It will be catered (Baja Fresh spread), so we can do the light parade first then party afterwards. We will stage for the parade at my place (large parking lot & close to ASU campus, Tempe Town Lake, then ZooLights etc;) Let's meet at 5:00pm since the sun will set around 5:21. If not going on light parade, we should be at Conundrum's place round 6:45pm. Please bring beverages of your choice!!!

My Address:
540 N May St #1049
Mesa, AZ. 85201
480-251-7976

Conundrum's (Adam) Address
3940 W Claremont St
Phoenix, AZ 85019
602-377-7922

#318083 - 29/11/07 06:07 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Remember that 4Runner I purchased. Welllll...... wink

Money is safe and sound in my safe. Wife is having a Hannukkah party on 8th and it's the GoDizzle Christmas party on 15th, so looks like either way I'm screwed for being able to make it.

What time do you get home from work Tim? I pretty much drive past your place on my way home. 101 / University right? I can drop off the $$$ sometime, or we can meet up this weekend or somethin. My Cell: 602-214-5403

#318084 - 29/11/07 07:06 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool, I get home tonight around 5:30pm and will be there all night long. I'll give ya a call when I am on my way hm.

How is the 4runner shaping up 4 ya?

#318085 - 29/11/07 07:40 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've discussed this with Joannie and we would be happy to still host the X (less) Mas Party this year.

If you don't get the catering sorted out, we could always do a pot luck. I was thinking something along the lines of bringing deserts to share, since there was so much left over last year.

Either way, you guys figure out which day you want it, the 8th or the 15th as Tim had suggested, and we'll be ready.

Catch you all later.
Adam, Joannie, Terra and Clifford [Wave]

#318086 - 29/11/07 08:33 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

YAY!!! 3 cheers for the Conundrum Clan. [ThumbsUp]

As for the date, I'll chime in...the 8th works best 4 me.

Potluck is good with me, plus we save the club $$ for something cool like Toys for Tots, shirts and stickers maybe... laugh

I'll get a "parade" route mapped out for the lights. Probably be similar to last year, cruise the Zoo and what not. wink

#318087 - 29/11/07 08:44 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

You might consider going through the Tempe town lake again, I thought it was funny how we were getting the looks more than the Car club that was there.

Note: Rope lights take a lot of juice, use regular lights and you can put a lot more on. Also consider where they may be rubbing the paint or get pinched or pulled on when driving off road. I didn't have much usable after CK. laugh Not to mention one less antenna. eek

#318088 - 29/11/07 08:52 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good advice on the rope lights. We will hit Tempe Town Lake again. That was great last year. Got an open seat for you Adam if you wanna be the designated "parade wave" guy... [Wave]

Also, if ANYONE needs a fresh battery give me a call. 480-251-7976. wink

#318089 - 29/11/07 11:46 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Cool, I get home tonight around 5:30pm and will be there all night long. I'll give ya a call when I am on my way hm.

How is the 4runner shaping up 4 ya?
4Runner is pretty much ready to go. Managed to get all the front end done on my own eventually. Rear Leaf springs are going on this weekend. Then she's ready to roll. Been to hot during the summer in my garage to work on her, but now it's perfect.

Didn't bring the money with me to work today, so it'll have to be another day - unless you fancy a drive out to my place which is on Gilbert / Southern. Or Tom (Pluvo) lives near me, I can give him the $$$ if he plans on making the meeting on 7th. I won't be at that meeting as father in law is celebrating Hannukkah that evening.

#318090 - 29/11/07 01:09 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is one event I wish I was still here for. We're moving on the 6th of December(next week) and heading on home to Houston. I've purchased quite a few lights for the Xterra, I'll just run my lights from Phoenix to Houston just for ya'll. Hope everyone has a blast.

#318091 - 29/11/07 03:34 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
My vote is for the 15th. My sons first B-Day party is on the 8th. I don't know if I will be able to make it to the AZXC Christmas Party.

#318092 - 29/11/07 04:38 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well i think the 8th or the 15th will work for me . Now the lights eek
Waldo

#318093 - 30/11/07 04:58 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

The 8th works best for me since the 15th is the company party,

Now I just have to find my lights & stuff. [Freak]

#318094 - 30/11/07 05:50 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

For everyone looking to go out and purchase lights for their Xterra. I've found that the best place to find a wide variety of awesome lights is Target. This is where I purchased my 'twinkling' lights. They also have most of the lights set up in small bundles so that you may see what the effect is and how they look.

#318095 - 01/12/07 12:47 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm down for the 15th.

#318096 - 03/12/07 10:10 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Well I have about 300 lights on my truck now... I'm amazed I didn't get pulled over heading home Saturday after running Bull Dog with the yota.

Oh yeah... And those lights... Yeah don't put them up in the rain... You can still be shocked by them even without bare wires eek

I'm ready as soon as a date is firemed up smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#318097 - 03/12/07 11:09 AM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Check my first post for updates... wink

#318098 - 03/12/07 12:44 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Check my first post for updates... wink
Yeah I kinda just now noticed that smile Show's how much I go back and re-read.

Anyway... I'll dbl check with Sheila but I'm sure we will probably be there. Oh.. I owe dues... Will there be anyone to pay yet?

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#318099 - 03/12/07 12:47 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes. I will have the club funds & account info by Saturday so we can get things straight.

Hope to see the Blue and Red machines there!

This is who I have attending so far:
Conundrum
FrijolesX
T-Ray
Onix
pluvo
MadManX
Yasha
Penski61
AZ-Ted
karlover007
SoldierX

Post up ASAP if you are planning on being there so I can order food accordingly...NOSUP4U? AZ-Ted? DBAX? PHXX? SoldierX? Bueller...Bueller?? laugh

#318100 - 03/12/07 04:26 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

umm, what about me.... I'm there. I won't be making the light parade, but afterwards I'm there

#318101 - 03/12/07 06:37 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cool Yasha hope to see you there . laugh

#318102 - 03/12/07 06:39 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

well i dont know if im offically part of swanky but i did get my tires pee'd on by the queen bee herself D along with Brent , hopefully not at the same time lol , still amazed D was able to get the tire lol , if its cool with you guys i should be able to make the actual party

#318103 - 03/12/07 06:46 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im sure it would be ok dont forget the lights****** smile

#318104 - 03/12/07 06:48 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

You running the MT's yet Penski?

#318105 - 03/12/07 07:00 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by penski61:
well i dont know if im offically part of swanky but i did get my tires pee'd on by the queen bee herself D along with Brent , hopefully not at the same time lol , still amazed D was able to get the tire lol , if its cool with you guys i should be able to make the actual party
As long as come with a major light show on all that custom tube work you got going on!!! [Smoking]

And bring a sweet ass Xmas present for me! laugh

#318106 - 03/12/07 07:51 PM Re: Christmas Party/Light Parade **THIS SAT**
Anonymous
Unregistered

i wont be able to do the light run but ill be able to make it to adams , just let me know what i need to bring

and yeah onix im running 3 mts right now , i was supposed to have the 4th a week and a half ago , im having issues with the guys over there they dont seem to know what they are doin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal