shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318164 - 27/08/07 05:00 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh hey...Happy 7th Anniversary to you guys! I completely skimmed through and didn't register the first sentence in the story.
[ThumbsUp] [drink]

Bet you won't forget this one anytime soon...

#318165 - 27/08/07 05:17 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Oh hey...Happy 7th Anniversary to you guys! I completely skimmed through and didn't register the first sentence in the story.
[ThumbsUp] [drink]

Bet you won't forget this one anytime soon...
This one or the one two years ago when I brought the X home for Joannie to test drive and we found out that the same car (Cirrus) someone tried to steal. :rolleyes:

Thanks Tim!

Just waiting for Enterprise right now... Tick Tock tick tock. :rolleyes:

#318166 - 27/08/07 05:25 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well that sucks balls. Sorry to see this thread, dunno how I managed to miss it all day. If the guy got the ticket for being the driver, I wouldn't even bother following the 'She was driving' path. May as well just say he was driving and get it paid for and if he says otherwise, he'll be screwed for lying to the Police.

#318167 - 27/08/07 07:59 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
Well that sucks balls. Sorry to see this thread, dunno how I managed to miss it all day. If the guy got the ticket for being the driver, I wouldn't even bother following the 'She was driving' path. May as well just say he was driving and get it paid for and if he says otherwise, he'll be screwed for lying to the Police.
Too late, I'm going through my insurance, have a rental and waiting for the Bodyshop and my adjusters to figure out if it is totalled.

Note Metlife is using adjusters in St. Louis. :rolleyes: I can't wait to switch insurance companies, but I can't now until my claim is settled with now my house and car. mad

On the brighter side I have a Chrysler 300 for Joannie to drive around in and if my car didn't get hit it would have been for sure in my living room instead. eek Bastards!

#318168 - 27/08/07 08:42 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

That is crazy how close that chick came to the house. Great pics documenting even the dirt under the door! So I'm guessing she no see blake light.

#318169 - 27/08/07 08:44 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Skatchkins:
That is crazy how close that chick came to the house. Great pics documenting even the dirt under the door! So I'm guessing she no see blake light.
[LOL] Thanks! [Wave] [LOL]

#318170 - 27/08/07 09:28 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Scream bad faith claim!!! Bet they answer then!

#318171 - 28/08/07 08:52 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bad Faith Insurance claim info

I'd personally have a fit if my insurance company tried to screw me for someone else's doing. The BBB and everyone else would hear about it, letters and all. I've done it to a business who screwed me once. 3 months later they were investigated for multiple complaints and were put out of business, I was satisfied. Make your insurance does their job or they'll turn it on you. Pictures and a police report, you've got plenty of leverage in your favor.

#318172 - 28/08/07 08:56 PM Re: So my Bad luck streak continues!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Georgie, it was actually the other Guys insurance Co that was dicking me around so I'm going through my own and although I'm paying for my own rental due to not being able to have a compact for a preggo the insurance is covering almost all the cost. $25 Insurance 8.99 Me. :rolleyes:

I'll check out the url you posted thanks!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal