shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318495 - 19/04/05 05:37 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
I'll pitch-in some dollars for Dan's Saturday night cook'n. My choice in order of preference:
1) Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes.

This sounds good to me. I will kick what ever is needed. Count me in on Sunday morning breakfast. I will bring the all the tortilla's we need.

#318496 - 20/04/05 03:38 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright, sounds good. Since it's just the three of us, don't worry, dinner's on me smile I'll kick down for bkfst too.

#318497 - 20/04/05 04:24 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
defibvt Offline

You're so sweet. Wait a minute. Check that. Been working with too many woman. [Freak] Ummm...thanks Dan. How about them Dbax's?

#318498 - 20/04/05 04:27 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Freak]

it's DBAX'.

[Geek]

#318499 - 20/04/05 04:34 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
defibvt Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[Freak]

it's DBAX'.

[Geek]
Grammer freak. [Freak]

#318500 - 20/04/05 04:37 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

grammar.
[Finger]

#318501 - 20/04/05 05:10 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
defibvt Offline

I is a college student. Or I was. Now I can't spell or make anything grammatically correct. Blame it on charting at work.

#318502 - 21/04/05 04:14 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can bring out a few things to cook up. What would you guys like, or what other suggestions you folks might have to bring. Just let me know.

#318503 - 21/04/05 04:44 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Accasbel Offline

Loc: Chanhassen, MN USA
Quote:
Originally posted by jayhawk:
I can bring out a few things to cook up. What would you guys like, or what other suggestions you folks might have to bring. Just let me know.
Bring some cock. Don't know what cock is? Well then, read J's words of wisdom as defines and explains the variations of cock...

Quote:
Originally posted by J:
Labor Day weekend at J’s place will be a festival of cock. But there may be some who are not familiar with this SWANKy vernacular. So, I thought it appropriate to give a brief description of the many types of cock we enjoy.

Cock, as we know it, is the abbreviated term for Horse Cock. Cock is both the singular and plural form of this noun.

Horse Cock: Bratwurst. If you’ve ever seen an uncooked brat, you’ll see how this connection was made. Credit for the original discovery of this connection goes to Andy’s brother, Dan. Being the sick and twisted mind that he is, Dan brought this vernacular from Wyoming to Arizona. Over the course of many SWANKy outings, we have made other such discoveries regarding different cock.

Cheddar Cock: A great advancement in cock was developed when some genius decided that putting cheddar cheese into brats would enhance the entire cock experience. Although we do not know the name of this great sole, much appreciation is given as we wipe melted cheese off our faces after biting into that delicious cheddar cock.

Yuppie Cock: This is a new type of cock that Flip discovered. Unlike the regular horse cock made of pigs’ lips and assholes, these cock are made from chicken or turkey. I guess some yuppies were upset over the unhealthiness of regular cock, and demand that the manufactures of cock develop a healthy alternative (those cock sucking wusses!). However after trying some of these yuppie cock, I will say that garlic/spinach cock are not bad. So I guess it’s not soooo bad after all.

Weenie cock: Hot dogs. Given that hot dogs do not have the girth nor the size of regular cock, they are therefore weenie in comparison.

Pony cock: Wiener links. This is for economy cock consumption. Pony cock come in bags of 50 or so cock for a very reasonable price. These cock are obviously much smaller than regular horse cock, thus the name pony cock. Although they don’t fill your mouth like regular horse cock (unless you like to stuff 4 or 5 in at a time, in which case you are some perverted freak), pony cock are quite satisfying.

Smoky Cock: A derivative of pony cock. Usually smoked in hickory or mesquite, smoky cock offer a nice alternative to regular pony cock when you are tired of that regular pony cock taste in your mouth. A common feature of both smoky cock and pony cock is that these cock tend to be rather shriveled. I guess this is a result of the preservatives they are packaged in. However the shriveled cock texture does not take away its taste.

Vienna Cock: Vienna Sausages. I truly believe Vienna Cock is a marketing scheme. It really is SPAM formed into cock shape nuggets ready for consumption. One of the benefits of Vienna cock is the juice surrounding the cock in the can. JW drinks this stuff after finishing off a can of Vienna Cock. This is even a little too hardcore for me but JW swears by the taste of that salty juice. You da man, JW!

Now we come to the preparation of cock. When you put cock into your mouth, you want every sense to be aroused. That’s why the preparation is critical to the total enjoyment of your cock.

Pony Cock, Smoky Cock, and Vienna Cock are cold cocks. Weenie cock can also sometimes fit into this category. They are easy to prepare. Simply unwrap these cock from their packaging and shove them in your mouth. Enjoy your quicky cock!

Horse Cock, Cheddar Cock, Yuppie Cock and Weenie Cock are hot cocks. While it takes some time to get these cock warmed up, the wait is usually worth it. First unwrap these cock from their packaging. Then place your unwrapped cock on the grill. You’ll want to slightly burn your cock on all sides (keyword here Flip is SLIGHTLY j/k). A perfectly burnt cock should be black, yet still juicy. And, as we all know, once you’ve gone black you can never go back. As the smoke rises from the your burning cock on the grill, the cock frenzy will start to take hold of you. And when you take the first bite out of that black cock, the feeling cock juice exploding into your mouth will be true ecstasy. Then you know you’ve got a good cock.

Well, I hope this treatise was informative, if not funny. And for those of you not lucky enough to join us on a SWANKy run, spread this cock vernacular in your local wheelin’ communities. Maybe someday, everybody will understand the true meaning of cock.

BTW: Ya lika da cock? Da cock is guhd, eh? Ya lika da cock jusz? Ooooh, da jusz is aspesizalie gudh! Enjoy your cock this Labor Day weekend, I know I'll enjoy mine! Yum yum.
There are other varieties not mentioned. The important thing is that cock is always a welcome addition to any meal.

Don't forget your favorite condiment (mine's mustard), relish, maybe onion, and of course a fresh, warm bun...

#318504 - 21/04/05 04:54 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wierd, but just the other day Gabe said to me, "When you're sitting around the fire, after a good day of wheeling with the guys, nothing satisfies like a good, hot cock. I can take 2 or 3. Sometimes I put one in each hand, and I stuff 'em in my mouth." It was at that very moment I told Gabe I could no longer be his friend frown Thank goodness now I know what he was referring to laugh It's ok buddy, I'll still go camping with you now [ThumbsUp]
:p

#318505 - 21/04/05 05:24 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where did you see cock, The word looks like cook in my last post to me. I think someone has an odd imagination. [Freak]

#318506 - 21/04/05 05:35 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Accasbel Offline

Quote:
Where did you see cock, The word looks like cook in my last post to me. I think someone has an odd imagination. [Freak]
Hmmm...

You stated you could bring "things to cook up", just let you know to which I replied, "Bring some cock".

OK now? And yes, I have an odd imagination, but this series of posts do not express it. [Smoking]

#318507 - 21/04/05 05:38 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Yzerman Offline

Loc: Cave Creek, AZ
Quote:
Your post doesn't say cock, he is just saying to bring some cock [Huh?] . You'll need to read the quote below that comment in his post to understand. [Freak]

I have a big grill I can bring as well along. That way way we can cook in parallel [Geek] . I'll also bring some horse cock and maybe even some cheddar cock for us.

#318508 - 21/04/05 05:49 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

oooops my bad. Thought it was a typo on my part,and Caught me off guard. [Too much XOC] . Really now what should I bring food wise.

#318509 - 21/04/05 05:55 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Accasbel Offline

Quote:
oooops my bad. Thought it was a typo on my part,and Caught me off guard. [Too much XOC] . Really now what should I bring food wise.
Shy about bringing cock to the party? And don't forget the buns, mustard, and onions laugh

#318510 - 21/04/05 06:06 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright alright, you taked me into it. Franks and beans for all. laugh

#318511 - 21/04/05 07:30 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

"I have a big grill I can bring as well along."

How big are we talkin'? Gas or charcoal?

#318512 - 21/04/05 07:38 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
How big are we talkin'? Gas or charcoal?
Gas and I have plenty of it. [Huh?]

#318513 - 21/04/05 07:40 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

No really. How big's the grill, it makes more sense to bring only one.. Do you mind?

#318514 - 21/04/05 08:12 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
No really. How big's the grill, it makes more sense to bring only one.. Do you mind?
Almost the size of a normal one. 60,000 BTU's.

I don't mind bringing it or leaving it at home. Just let me know.

Merridi gave it to me for Christmas a few years back so that I could take it to Elk/Deer camp. I haven't had a chance to use it for that yet (seeing I wasn't drawn last year), but I did us it up in Utah last year when we went up to Grand Gulch. The only thing I have to remember if you guys want me to bring it is extended lighter (burns the hair off you hands lighting it with a match/normal lighter).

#318515 - 21/04/05 08:26 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

What are the plans for breakfast? Being we have to get up and moving so early I wasn't sure what to bring for that as well?

#318516 - 21/04/05 08:43 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Wierd, but just the other day Gabe said to me, "When you're sitting around the fire, after a good day of wheeling with the guys, nothing satisfies like a good, hot cock. I can take 2 or 3. Sometimes I put one in each hand, and I stuff 'em in my mouth." It was at that very moment I told Gabe I could no longer be his friend frown Thank goodness now I know what he was referring to laugh It's ok buddy, I'll still go camping with you now [ThumbsUp]
:p
WTF!! I just saw this post you POS-DBAX [Finger] [Smoking]

#318517 - 21/04/05 08:49 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jim, bring it smile and I'll cover your grub saturday night. I'm wheelin' saturday afternoon and would rather not haul out a grill to do so. As you're set to arrive for the 3 pm Pre-run, it can be dropped at our already established campsite. Then the pre-run and back by 6 to meet the latecomers. Off to camp with the new arrivals for dinner and shtuff [Smoking] . M'kay?

#318518 - 21/04/05 08:50 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Wave] Holla'.

#318519 - 21/04/05 09:06 PM Re: Xterra Tri 4/24
Yzerman Offline

Quote:
Jim, bring it smile ... M'kay?
M'kay

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >