2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318694 - 20/07/06 09:49 PM Anyone knows a good mechanic in the North East valley?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Being rather new in Phoenix, I don't have any relationship with a good mechanic.

With my new Xterra on the way, I'd like to start planning for modifications, therefore it'd be great to give my business to a trusted mechanic.

Anywhere in Phoenix would be fine, but with a preference to the North East valley.

Cheers
Philippe

#318695 - 20/07/06 10:16 PM Re: Anyone knows a good mechanic in the North East valley?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm sorry but I didn't pick up from your other posts but where you going to buy new or used? if new any dealership would be great, as for modifying and dealerships some are not as nice as others Peoria Nissan an AZXC sponsor is great and mod friendly. I think others like brown and brown? may not be so nice. I think rinky had a problem with them because of an aftermarket hitch [Freak] . As for a personal mechanic I can vouch for Dan's friend who works for Firestone on Bethany Home road in Phx. he is legit. But for the east side I am no help. confused

#318696 - 20/07/06 10:29 PM Re: Anyone knows a good mechanic in the North East valley?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the advices.

I am buying new. However, I thought, maybe wrongly, that dealerships would only install genuine Nissan parts. If I want to install some calmini or shrockworks parts, can I still go to a dealership, such as Peoria Nissan?

Where is the Firestone you refer to?

Cheers
Philippe

#318697 - 21/07/06 08:02 AM Re: Anyone knows a good mechanic in the North East valley?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Your best option is to keep in touch with us and think about joining the club. Then when your parts arrive see if anyone will come out and give you a hand installing them. Stuff like Sliders / Armor etc. is easy enough to install yourself with maybe an extra pair of hands to help.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal