shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#318903 - 01/07/08 04:35 PM Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the recommedation on the muffler shop for my son's Honda. I was hoping your mechanical shop could do the catalytic converter and then it would be there for an estimate on body work. Hopefully he'll have enough money after the work to have you do some bodywork for him. Thx again Harry

#318904 - 06/07/08 09:51 AM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not a problem any time laugh

#318905 - 06/07/08 10:32 AM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

The shop i sent you to his Dad installed the pipes on the ProjectX2 gread people [ThumbsUp]

#318906 - 08/07/08 07:34 PM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

hey onix check ur firstclassx account.. or is that you...

anyway
want to (finally) get my truck off road worthy. it runs great thanks to you. but im lazy in this heat. (maybe i should change the name to lazy,, or crazy laugh )
anyway what do ya think.
forst on the list i "need" ac working. maybe the shop next store could look at it. (paying this time)
next, well, long list.....

#318907 - 08/07/08 09:40 PM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes the company name is Whiteys and Mark was a big help in operation water logged just as we thought . Again a great group of people i will check out the msg at work and yes that is me (first class X) on the shop puter [Wave]

#318908 - 10/07/08 09:46 AM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Onix:
Yes the company name is Whiteys and Mark was a big help in operation water logged just as we thought . Again a great group of people i will check out the msg at work and yes that is me (first class X) on the shop puter [Wave]
Heeeyyy... you respond to other people and not me? That almost makes me cry.

#318909 - 10/07/08 08:23 PM Re: Message for Onix
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sorry dude i got ahold of Madman and gave him the info you had asked for and then saw that i had pm's and text and so on but i had passed on the info.we can set up an apointment on the spa day for your truck at the shop when you are ready i have not had a chance to speak to the boss on the Discount till i know how you want to handle this .Until then Happy Trails [Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal