shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#319995 - 11/04/05 03:55 PM Re: White Tank s on Sunday
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
Quote:
That rig just looks bad ass from that angle.
Why, Yes, yes it does. laugh

Quote:
I'm considering the Shackles / T-Bar crank to help a little next time. Plus maybe some better tires This might get expensive! lol.
Why, Yes, yes it does. laugh
It does look good.

#319996 - 11/04/05 08:04 PM Re: White Tank s on Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are the Calamini Shackles from Xterraparts.com the way to go, or is there a better option out there? I need an alignment, so may as well get that done before I take it in for the alignment smile

I gotta crawl under sometime and see if I have the LSD. I'm about 10k miles overdue to replace the fluid in there, so had better get that done real soon. It didn't feel like it was pulling particularly to one side when it was wheel spinning. Without the LSD, wouldn't one side spin more than the other? It felt pretty stable when it was struggling / spinning up that steep dusty incline.

#319997 - 11/04/05 08:14 PM Re: White Tank s on Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Couldn't help myself. Took a torch and went out to look for the 'Use LSD Oil' sticker and it has one.

#319998 - 11/04/05 08:16 PM Re: White Tank s on Sunday
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rinky I have a set of Calmini shackles that I don't think I will be using. They are used from my old Xterra but I still have all the parts, and they are in fine working order. Drop me a PM if this is something that interests you. They of course would be discounted from the Xterraparts.com price.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal