2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#320755 - 17/03/03 09:21 AM March Meeting Recap
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Attendee's:
Lee and Shanna
Marshall Stone
Andy Gill
Ryan Padgitt
Craig and Brenna Elden
Michael and Lin Duarte
Sharon Graves
Steve Blass
Brian and Brenda
Mike and Kerry Robinson
Chuck Yount
Travis Curry

We covered quite a bit~

FR532 Clean Up- Sunday April 27th.
It's time to give back to Az for letting us enjoy our outdoor hobbies and do some volunteer work. Michael Duarte is leading the charge once again and setting it up with the Park Rangers. Try and clear you calendar to help AZXC clean up "Our" token road, FR532.

April Xcursion - Saturday April 26th.
The attendee's voted on the weekend for the Xcursion / Clean up and it was decided that we would start off at I-17, take the New River Canyon trail east. It ends up by the Cave Creek area. Camp out there and then meet for the clean up.

AZXC T-shirts
We unveiled the new t-shirts designed by Greg Nelson (Hotair from HXOC) and made by Inkadoo printing. (Thomas Becker's business)
Buy one and show off the AZXC~ they're only $15 ! Email thomas at thomas@tekbytes.com to order a few. There are also womens and childrens sizes, but since they're smaller, it will just say "Arizona Xterra Club" stacked on top of each other. Order them now, so we can show solidarity at the clean up!!

Xcursion Spare Parts Project
We've talked about it before, but we're trying again to make this happen. Craig is making a list of what parts should be in there for emergency Xcursion fixes. Once completed, we'll start looking at how to get these parts. The idea was for people to donate any parts they had on the list and then Mike R will try and get us a deal for buying them at the same time. Of course that will cost money, so we'll need to all chip in or find some way to fundraise. It's a great idea and will probably enable someone to make it home from an Xcursion sometime soon.

Member cards
Started discussion on having member cards that are similar to plastic credit cards to carry and show for discounts, etc. Thomas told me Saturday night that he would be able to do these for us. Will follow up at next meeting.

AZXC Tour of the Southwest
Use your sick days wisely~ Introduced an idea for a week long Xcursion- August 30th to Sept 7th.
Will send out seperate email with info.

New Member Vote
We voted in a new member: Sharon Graves

Club Taxes
Since we're a non profit organization, Mike R reminded us that we need to file. Shanna is checking into getting it done for us. Thanks Shanna~

No 50/50 drawing~ See ya at the Xcursion / Cleanup

#320756 - 18/03/03 09:50 PM Re: March Meeting Recap
hotairX Offline

Loc: Kansas City, MO
Here's an image of the t-shirt design. Brian, I believe you and Thomas may have adjusted the colors, so the final product may not match the image exactly.

#320757 - 19/03/03 06:54 PM Re: March Meeting Recap
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
I missed that you did this~ Thanks Greg!

I ordered 2 different colored shirts!!

Get them so we all can wear them at the clean up.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal