2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#320935 - 13/04/04 10:28 AM Weekend Wrenching Report
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Okay, who did what this weekend?
  • Replaced both uppper balljoints (boots were torn).
  • White Lithium-greased the livin' crap outa my upper a-arm bushing. That embarassing creaking and squeaking is now gone! [ThumbsUp]
  • New front brake pads. That took all of 5 extra minutes and the screeching wear-'alert' is also gone. smile (just starting my 3rd set after 101,000 miles)
  • Lastly, removed raisins, pretzels, and cheesy goldfish from crack and crevasses near carseat. [Too much XOC]

Now I gotta swap out my tbars before the buyer arrives in town. [Too much XOC]

#320936 - 13/04/04 11:35 AM Re: Weekend Wrenching Report
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
I replaced the driver's side halfshaft with some help from Xrock. The shaft had snapped at the outer joint.

A little fender adjustment with the BFH to keep the fender away from the front passenger door.

Hunted down some trim screws to reattach my driver's side rear corner. It was ripped off and flapping in the breaze most of the way home.

#320937 - 13/04/04 04:00 PM Re: Weekend Wrenching Report
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona

I completed putting a 2276 in my rail laugh

It pulls the wheels going to 2nd and flat out hauls ass

Quite the difference from the 1600 or so that was in there. When I bought it the guy told me it was an 1835, not even close :rolleyes:

I was thinking about bringing it out for the clean up but the terrain is too hard packed for the paddles, might just have to leave the mudders on it.

#320938 - 13/04/04 07:23 PM Re: Weekend Wrenching Report
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Wow, funny timing for this thread. I actually did some work this weekend for the first time in a long time:

Xterra:
Replaced one of the front, side, plastic panels (just in front of the drivers side tire) that I ripped off with Xrock many months ago out at Table Mesa.
Replaced the same panel on the other side that some idiot tore off cutting in front of me during a merge on my way home from work on Friday.
Replaced a bunch of misc missing screws from said panels and also the skid plate underneath.

Porsche:
Changed the oil.
Finished removing the remenants of the air splitter I tore off a few weeks ago.
Pulled out the drivers seat so I could adjust the clutch spring. Found about a $1 in change, a tube of lipstick, and a comb left by the previous owner.

Mark

#320939 - 13/04/04 09:02 PM Re: Weekend Wrenching Report
spooky1 Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
I washed the X for the first time since last September. I need to collect some new dirt this weekend. laugh

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal