shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322486 - 01/04/03 10:46 AM Moving back to Utah
XCETRA Offline

Loc: Utah
Ok after much deliberation and speaking with my CEO I got the go ahead to move back to Utah. It is a big thing for me to spend time with my boy and be there for him. Since he is 3 years old I do not want to miss another minute. I have seen him for the last year and a half around 10 days of every month, but that is just not enough for me. He will be living with me almost 70% of the time when I get back there.

In addition since we are selling our house, it makes sense for me to do it in a short timeframe. On Friday of last week I secured an Apartment with a Garage for the X in Salt Lake City. I have to move in by April 5th in order for the incentives they are giving me to go through. I know it is short notice but it is ultimately what I need to do. I have started packing and I will be loading the Uhaul starting Wed. I am planning on driving up on Saturday April 5th in the morning.

I have met and have made some of my better friendships and more with this club. I do plan on being down here once a month for business, so hopefully we will get a chance to hook up. I am also planning on doing Xrock's tour of the Southwest in September. I will be at goneMoab and the AZ Run IV next year. Hopefully I will be able to stay in touch with you guys in the future.

You have all been the best and I will miss you guys a ton. Cheers to you all especially Craig, Mike R and Kerry. Micheal and Lin, Brian and Brenda, Marshall, Lee and Shanna, Thomas and Pam, Travis, Ryan, NoSupforyou, Andy Gill, Mike L, Steve(MUD), Ryan, and Julie.

Thank you for being incredibly influental people in my life! Thank you for the memories, Thank you for the fun. Thank you for putting up with me. I hope our paths cross again. [Wave]

#322487 - 01/04/03 11:02 AM Re: Moving back to Utah
aztecX Offline

Loc: El Mirage, AZ
Dude,

You will be missed but it sounds like this is the right thing for you to do. And hey now Pam and I have a place to stay when we visit Utah! laugh

Send me your new info when you get settled in, bro.

#322488 - 01/04/03 12:33 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
xman7 Offline

Oh great. Build up yer X then leave town before I can trash, er, drive it.

Sounds like all the right reasons, Godspeed brother.

MARSHALL MARSHALL MARSHALL MARSHALL

#322489 - 01/04/03 12:42 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Well, we will definitely miss ya here Bird-man! Sounds like we'll see ya though from time to time, so that's good!
You've been a pretty good trail buddy~ I will keep in touch with ya about meeting up this summer.

The next time you come back we'll have to get together for your goodbye party, because I'll be leaving for the Falls on Friday afternoon.

Take care and raise your boy to trash that X !

#322490 - 01/04/03 04:59 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Andy,

It was good getting to know you a little. Sounds like a great reason to move though. I'm sure we'll see you on a run again, so until then, have fun. We'll miss you.

Mark (NOSUP4U)

#322491 - 01/04/03 05:56 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
XCETRA Offline

Thanks guys, Brian if it is possible I would love to stay on the list since I may be able to still come on the occasional run.

#322492 - 01/04/03 06:47 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
Craigs_Tonka Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
I will miss you Andy, but wish you the very best. I know how important it is for you to spend more time with your son, so the decision you made is not only the correct one for you and him, but the only one.

Take care,
Craig

#322493 - 01/04/03 08:27 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Well, what can I say Andy, although we were really looking forward to it, we won't be Anthem neighbors. I will however consider you our friend for life, you're a good guy. Like I told you before, I understand the reasons you're doing it first hand and agree with you completely and like MARSHALL MARSHALL MARSHALL said, you're doing it for the right reasons. We'll all miss you but nowhere near as much as you miss your son, go and be happy.

You've always got a place to stay if you need it while here.

Good luck and happy wheeling.

Mike

#322494 - 01/04/03 08:37 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Dang Andy, sorry to see you go already, but it sounds like the best move. (no pun intended wink )

I guess I can't return the favor of dinner you and the Mrs treated us to on our "scouting trip" real soon now... After we're settled and you come back to town, give us a shout. Our turn.

Have a safe move and I'm sure we'll catch up with you in the near future.

#322495 - 02/04/03 10:06 AM Re: Moving back to Utah
TK1 Offline

Loc: Taylorsville, UT
Now you're going to have to hang around us crazy Utah guys! laugh

Got paint?

#322496 - 02/04/03 12:53 PM Re: Moving back to Utah
XCETRA Offline

Looking forward to it TK1!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal