shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#323485 - 07/09/07 11:54 AM Save the Ducks campaign
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Save the Ducks campaign

So, here's the deal: We've survived the summer which is an accomplishment for: 1. A brand new tour business. 2. Starting in Arizona's "off" season. 3. With no money spent on advertising other than rack cards.

We've had some exciting things happen to help us get through like the Fox 10 spot- feature stories in Foothills Focus, Peoria Times, AZ boating and "Where" magazine (an acitivites magazine that goes into all of the hotels/ resorts)

Plus help from friends- so we appreciate it.

The problem? We're going into Phoenix "high" season: More tourists, more RV'ers and snowbirds, plus all of the locals actually start doing things outdoors again

BUT... Our working capital is completely tapped out and we need your help.

How can you help?
1. Help set up a tour with any group or club that you're associated with: Work, church groups, offroad clubs :-) - birthday parties...Any group that wants to have fun.
2. If you work for a decent size company, assist in starting a relationship with HR or whoever would be in charge of group discounts or activities.
3. If you work for or know a company that would could benefit from advertising on Arizona's wierdest vehicle, let me know. The Duck grabs a lot of attention, so their ad will be seen.
4. Take and display brochures at work or church or wherever.
5. Donate to the "Save the Ducks" campaign if you know you'd like to go on the ride, but won't be able to make it for awhile- we'll send you tickets for future use.
Basically, it's pre-buying tickets.
6. If you're in sales or want to give someone special a great gift- buy gift certificates. What says love better than an amphibious adventure??

Thanks- We'll make it with the help of our friends- we'll get by with a little help from our friends - we'll get high with a little help from a few certain people...You know who you are!

Seriously- any help to make it through September until the busy season starts will be greatly appreciated!!!

Brian Hauser
Arizona Ducks
1-877-293-8571
www.arizonaducks.com

#323486 - 07/09/07 02:49 PM Re: Save the Ducks campaign
Anonymous
Unregistered

Count me & my folks in for a trip in Jan when they come visit from the UK.

Can also volunteer any help you guys might need with the Web Site and Internet marketing kinda stuff. Maybe get that site of yours listed on some AZ 'Stuff to Do' kinda sites etc.

#323487 - 02/11/07 01:13 PM Re: Save the Ducks campaign
Anonymous
Unregistered

Haven't posted here, but I took my team from work and went out and took a ride at the end of September. Very fun. It's a cheap couple hours of entertainment guys.

Brian, is it picking up now?

#323488 - 03/11/07 07:11 AM Re: Save the Ducks campaign
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
yes, thanks. October was by far our best month!

I think we're going to do an island camp out in a few weeks if anyone wants to go.

#323489 - 09/11/07 12:42 PM Re: Save the Ducks campaign
Anonymous
Unregistered

Island camping sounds good. [ThumbsUp] [drink]

#323490 - 09/11/07 01:22 PM Re: Save the Ducks campaign
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
yes, thanks. October was by far our best month!

I think we're going to do an island camp out in a few weeks if anyone wants to go.
Congrats on the month of October.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal