2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#324583 - 10/11/05 08:29 PM Re: November Xcursion
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
I have the front end of the new 40 off- sanded and primered -ready for a couple coats of fresh paint this weekend.

No go for me

#324584 - 11/11/05 02:17 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by RiNkY:
So who all is going on this thing? Doesn't seem to be much interest! frown
Thats also what i was thinking. I havn't really said anything b/c i know nothing about this trail.

By reviewing the posts.. it looks like we have 6 trucks thus far.

-Rinky
-Conundrum
-AZN8iveX
-ddamato
-Dbax
-Phxx

It seems to me that the boards are just dead... and it hasn't really planned out all that well.

Thanks David for taking the initiative to posting Directions to the meeting spot! I'm not sure what happened to Dbax.

9am sounds like a great time to me. Any Objections??

Adam and David and Dan, what are your thoughts on Camping vs. Daytrip? Are you all planning to camp?

Lets get excited!

#324585 - 11/11/05 04:22 AM Re: November Xcursion
Double D Offline

Loc: Casa Grande, AZ
I won't be able to camp this Xcursion, but there are plenty of places to do so. So my vote is for a daytrip.

#324586 - 11/11/05 05:56 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cross Connundrum off of the list - He is working. I won't be camping either.

#324587 - 11/11/05 07:12 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Thanks David for taking the initiative to posting Directions to the meeting spot! I'm not sure what happened to Dbax.
What happened is I got home from work the nextday and David had kindly posted the correct directions, that is all.. :p

Looks like a good time for bonding amongst Eastsiders, I won't be making this trip either. I'm headed Norte w/ new girl for two nights of roughin' it at Poco Diablo.. Have a great time, and stay on the trail smile .

#324588 - 11/11/05 07:30 AM Re: November Xcursion
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
You punks! smile

All you guys voted for this weekend and now you're backing out...should have listened to my vote and done it last weekend.

Someday I'll be president and plan everything around my schedule...mauahahahaha

smile

#324589 - 11/11/05 07:49 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

We could always elect to move it to next weekend. Then I'd be available for a morning run. If someone wants to go then I'd be game.

Let me know and I'll update the Website.

Don't forget to take pictures and put them in the gallery under the November Xcursion. It should be accessable to everyone. I have about 20 pictures left to apply from the October run that you all had in your own gallerys.

#324590 - 11/11/05 07:52 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

:rolleyes:
Quote:
You punks!

All you guys voted for this weekend and now you're backing out...should have listened to my vote and done it last weekend.

Someday I'll be president and plan everything around my schedule...mauahahahaha
I think it says somewhere in the byl;aws, you've got to show up to more than 1 meeting a year to be elected something.. Good try though :p

Ps, Where is our Prez? confused

#324591 - 11/11/05 08:03 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

He PM'd me to tell everyone where to meet and that Pinnacle is going to provide PIZZA...

PS, I saw last night that I had emails asking me to update some information. I'll do it sometime tonight after getting back from my remodeling projects at my new house. Sorry I didn't see them sooner.

#324592 - 11/11/05 09:10 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well that sucks that barely anyone can make it! With this low a turn out I'm near reconsidering going myself now, I have a ton of decorating to do at the house ready for when I lay my laminate flooring at Thanksgiving. But I'm dying to get my X offroad too, but being real inexperienced off road and only being with a small group of people, it's starting to seem like less of a good idea frown

How challenging is this trail?

#324593 - 11/11/05 10:29 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:

Ps, Where is our Prez? confused
I'm here I'm here. laugh

I have just been lurking lately. At work they changed from "WEBSENSE" internet blocker to a new one and I can only view the site a work but can't post mad . But yeah the meeting is scheduled for next Friday the 18 at Pinnacle. Food will be provided and we need to park in the service drive on the westSiiiiiiiide. cool I have stayed out of the Xcursion thread because I wasn't at the last meeting and had no idea where or when the votes were for. [Freak]

#324594 - 11/11/05 10:39 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

How many people are going? Lets do a head count.
I am up for the day trip ( Saturday ) piece...

#324595 - 11/11/05 10:55 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be at the meeting spot at 9am. FRS Channel 14. Looks like the 05's might outnumber the 1st Gen on this outing.

#324596 - 11/11/05 11:05 AM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

BEST IN CLASS BABY!

#324597 - 11/11/05 12:00 PM Re: November Xcursion
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
[QB] :rolleyes:
I think it says somewhere in the byl;aws, you've got to show up to more than 1 meeting a year to be elected something.. Good try though :p

QB]
haha, point taken. In my defense, I am at every meeting that I'm in town for smile

Which means of course I won't be at next weeks... frown

#324598 - 11/11/05 12:40 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well... Ok, we are down to 4 trucks so far. I too would prefer a day trip. So a Day trip it is.

David (ddamato) i beleive is the only one that has run this trail before.... so if he feels comfortable leading the way... then there shouldn't be a problem. smile laugh

Speaking of leading the way... What trail are we doing anyways? confused

Although... whats up with this Ratio?!?
3-'05s TO 1-'00??
I guess i'll just have to show you guys how its done! :p
confused laugh

#324599 - 11/11/05 12:45 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fuck it, I'm gonna go play golf in the morning and then do the decorating. Count me out tomorrow. Friends just invited me golfing and I've not played in ages. I'd prefer to go with a larger group of folks I know a little better anywayz.

I'm up for a morning outing to the White Tanks or anywhere nearbye next Saturday, but I have to be home by around 3pm for a 50th birthday party. I'll be at the meeting on Friday as per normal.

#324600 - 11/11/05 12:57 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

So are we down to 3 turcks now?

#324601 - 11/11/05 12:59 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

..... LAME......

AZN8iveX... what do you think... do it another weekend w/ more members?

#324602 - 11/11/05 01:12 PM Re: November Xcursion
Double D Offline

I'll be there and lead the way. We will go in through Box Canyon and head out to the Coke Ovens. If we feel like it we can stop by Martinez Canyon and check out the old Mill by the Mine. After the Coke Ovens we'll try to cross the Gila River if it's running low (which it usually is this time of year) and head out through the Diversion Dam.

By the way I don't have any radios so if anyone has one to lend I'd appreciate it.

#324603 - 11/11/05 01:22 PM Re: November Xcursion
Double D Offline

As for the trail it has some technical sections that are easily spotted through. I've done it in a stock 2001 and a stock 2005.

#324604 - 11/11/05 02:30 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

??? Need anything changed on the Website for someone that may be monitoring it without posting ???

Let me know.

#324605 - 11/11/05 03:49 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not cancelling out out, but I have to be back to phoeniox by 4:00 pm. Will that be possible?

#324606 - 11/11/05 03:50 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

I beleive i have an extra radio

#324607 - 11/11/05 05:17 PM Re: November Xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds good to me. I think 4 should be feasible. I'm going to invite a friend along with. He's been out with the club acouple times.

So that makes 4 trucks. laugh

I also have an extra frs radio that i'll bring along.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal