shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#324663 - 19/01/05 08:45 PM BRING A MEMBER GET A ROOM!
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
Hello everyone…

Thanks to the brilliant minds at AZXC (major) and the generosity of Sober Dan we bring to you a little challenge. Starting now recruit as many new members as you can. If you recruit the most we have complimentary rooms at the Radisson. I don’t know if it will be one or two nights.
Here is how it will work:
1 Bring as many people that want to be a part of the club, as you can. If you bring the most you will win free nights stay at the Radisson. They don’t even have to become members. They do have to be serious thou. You can’t bring all your friends and make them say the have Xterras. After the winner has been chosen at March’s meeting, he or she will call Sober Dan and he will make the reservation for you. At that time you will be given the free room for one or two nights. The only catch is that you have to use them before April 1st.

So get your engines and business cards ready. I hope to see you and your friends at the next meeting on the 4th of February.

#324664 - 20/01/05 09:32 PM Re: BRING A MEMBER GET A ROOM!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is it bring the most... or entered into a drawing to win the weekend? The more you bring the more entries you get and the guest is also entered correct?
[Freak]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal