shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#326802 - 09/03/03 10:16 PM Mod Party Stories
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Just wanted to say thanks to Craig for letting us use his house/tools etc. (Kaelyn had a blast playing with your daughter Page I'm told Craig)

Anyway, my new steering stabilizer is fabulous. I can tell a difference even on some of the rough roads out by my house. Feels great. Can't wait to get it offroad. For a mod thats less than $100, I highly recommend doing it. And its got to be one of the easier ones to do too. (Thanks to Ryan also for his help putting it in) Now I just need to replace my front brakes, they're starting to squeal...

Thanks again Craig!

Mark (NOSUP4U)

#326803 - 10/03/03 06:00 AM Re: Mod Party Stories
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Yes! Thanks to Craig, Ryan and Andy for helping regrease my bearings and straighten my bumper.

Andy Bird Mod day was a success!! Thanks for letting us be part of it Andy~ laugh

Next is the KC lights that Ryan traded me for and putting on the torsion bars that are arriving today.

#326804 - 10/03/03 09:09 AM Re: Mod Party Stories
Craigs_Tonka Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
and putting on the torsion bars that are arriving today.
You will love the new bars,,, just ask Andy. He called last night raving about them. laugh

#326805 - 10/03/03 12:50 PM Re: Mod Party Stories
Craigs_Tonka Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
Andy Bird Mod day was a success!!
Yes, it was a big day for Andy. He had his wheel bearings packed, upper control arm bushings greased, K&N filter cleaned, new sway bar bushings and quick disconnects installed, an upper control arm bump stop replaced and new sway away torsion bars installed.

He is currently running 17" to the rear frame and 16.5" to the front frame. eek Nice clearance!

His Calmini steering setup should be here this week so it looks like we'll be working on it again next weekend. laugh [Wave]

#326806 - 10/03/03 02:29 PM Re: Mod Party Stories
XCETRA Offline

Loc: Utah
Yes Thank you Craig Especially for your help, your are invaluable to us all. Thank you Brian for well not helping me, Ryan for doing my air filter, Travis and Lee for giving me a ton of crap and then helping me with my Torsion Bars. I really appreciate all the abuse it makes me miss being married. Thanks again Craig!!!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal