shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#327711 - 23/02/08 09:33 AM FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man i had a blast i got home at 4:00am we need to try that run from the clean up site to butcher jones .Lots O mud on the truck was checking for carnage i seem to have made it outun marked aside from the AZ pinstripes.What a blast crossing the river at night no less what a rush!it was nice to see you guys again(Lucky13,madman,Sheila,Chris,and me Onix)lets do this again soon.
Waldo/Onix [Smoking] laugh

#327712 - 23/02/08 01:04 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sounds like fun. I would have joined you, but I didn't have my skids back on until this morning.

#327713 - 23/02/08 04:23 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

i didnt have any skids. BARELY cleared a few of em tho. stock gen 1 has darn good clearance.. and yes we should do this again soon. just not quite as late again plz, i just wasted the whole sat sleeping to recoup. and getting lost was fun too, up to a point then it just sucked.. wink

#327714 - 23/02/08 11:40 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 13:
i didnt have any skids. BARELY cleared a few of em tho. stock gen 1 has darn good clearance.. and yes we should do this again soon. just not quite as late again plz, i just wasted the whole sat sleeping to recoup. and getting lost was fun too, up to a point then it just sucked.. wink
I feel robbed of all the fun frown I can't even get the Quest to get its bumper over a curb, let alone off-road! I should be done with my apartment hunt and have the car back in 3 weeks time (oh, and i'll be back too) so I can go back for random adventures as well!

#327715 - 24/02/08 02:10 AM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

your welcome to ride shotgun anytime. i know its not the same but still pretty fun. not to mention you dont have the worry of hurting your wheels.. or diffs as it were.. :p

#327716 - 24/02/08 09:02 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucky 13:
your welcome to ride shotgun anytime. i know its not the same but still pretty fun. not to mention you dont have the worry of hurting your wheels.. or diffs as it were.. :p
The X should be done sometime this week and once I am back, it's going back out to play. As usual, not following Tim on experimental hill runs, but that dirt patch at 4 peaks will see me again!

#327717 - 25/02/08 10:17 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
This run was a lot of fun. We didn't get home till about 4:30am...YES that is AM smile I had been up since about 4am on Friday...so 24 hours up. Thanks to Chris I made it home safely though. He drove most of the way back so I didn't have to. I am ready to do it again though, but maybe not so late next time though. We are trying to put something together for Sat if anyone wants to do another night run.

--Sheila
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#327718 - 25/02/08 11:11 PM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've got to help someone move during the day, but could be up for an afternoon/night run...

#327719 - 26/02/08 12:47 AM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
This run was a lot of fun. We didn't get home till about 4:30am...YES that is AM smile I had been up since about 4am on Friday...so 24 hours up. Thanks to Chris I made it home safely though. He drove most of the way back so I didn't have to. I am ready to do it again though, but maybe not so late next time though. We are trying to put something together for Sat if anyone wants to do another night run.

--Sheila
if it is somewhat close to Tucson, I'll be down

#327720 - 29/02/08 08:20 AM Re: FourPeaks Night run 2-22-08
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Yasha:
if it is somewhat close to Tucson, I'll be down
It's about 75 miles north of our house in Maricopa. We usually burn a whole tank doing this run and getting back home.

Right now... Lots of water crossings, hidden bolders, deadly pot holes... and Damn I bent a rim too (still need to go get it re balanced).

Oh... And If you don't have a fresh coat of mud on your truck to protect the paint... Expect some racing strips smile

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal