shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 37 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#328060 - 09/07/08 05:39 PM An invitation to Colorado
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey y'all. Long time, no talk. So, I'm finally settled in here in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Thanks again for the hospitality when I was there back in March.

Anyway, we're putting together a wheeling event here in Colorado (well, I am). Last year back on the east coast, we had the Shocker Run. It was a small turnout, but it was a blast. Being that I'm out here now, and most of those fools are jealous, the Second Annual Shocker Run will be held here in Colorado from October 4th-12th. The bookending weekends are more for travel time to get here. Wheeling will be Monday through Friday.

Just figured I'd throw it out there. Hope some of you can make it up for this. Should be a ton of fun. So far, there's a group of about 5 or 6 coming out from the east with more people/rigs coming from around Colorado. Mark your calendars!

P.S. I'm planning on coming back down there sometime next spring. Probably/hopefully March.

~Creek

#328061 - 10/07/08 03:48 PM Re: An invitation to Colorado
Anonymous
Unregistered

holy cow.. a whole caravan huh??

#328062 - 10/07/08 04:22 PM Re: An invitation to Colorado
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Creek:
Hey y'all. Long time, no talk. So, I'm finally settled in here in the beautiful mountains of Colorado. Thanks again for the hospitality when I was there back in March.

Anyway, we're putting together a wheeling event here in Colorado (well, I am). Last year back on the east coast, we had the Shocker Run. It was a small turnout, but it was a blast. Being that I'm out here now, and most of those fools are jealous, the Second Annual Shocker Run will be held here in Colorado from October 4th-12th. The bookending weekends are more for travel time to get here. Wheeling will be Monday through Friday.

Just figured I'd throw it out there. Hope some of you can make it up for this. Should be a ton of fun. So far, there's a group of about 5 or 6 coming out from the east with more people/rigs coming from around Colorado. Mark your calendars!

P.S. I'm planning on coming back down there sometime next spring. Probably/hopefully March.

~Creek
As I posted on thenewx I am tentative. need to see what I have job wise and if I do have the cash and can make the drive over.

Thanks for the invite

#328063 - 10/07/08 08:26 PM Re: An invitation to Colorado
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was invited to a wedding in colorado in the next couple of weeks not sure if i can make it but if i do i will look you up Creek thanks for the offer.
Onix laugh

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal